LegacyGT.com

Official PA Legacy Thread

bobo69

Fulofkix. Which building do you work in? Me and CIADrew are over in 3.07. I don't remember seeing any '08s around here.

They always put up the signs in the parking lot over on Stewart St side.

cool - i'm in 3.04. i park over on industrial highway - all they way in the back usually. we should meet up for lunch in the 3-02 caf sometime. i'll PM you my contact info

-Tim

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to give these guys a bump. I had to get my windshield replaced over the weekend and I went with UNION AUTO GLASS out of Delaware. They were here within the hour they told me and did an excellent job in like 45 minutes and had the lowest price I found ($205 including tax), so I'm giving them a free ad if anyone on here needs window service.

http://www.unionautoglass.com

1-888-88-CRACK

nice whip, i'm sure i'll honk at ya someday, most of my friends live in the ss/slopes, i spend alot of time there.

any other mods?

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Wish I could be in this club. Originally from Gouldsboro. But I left when I joined the Air Force at 17. WOW! 30 years ago now.

I'll give a free Yuengling to whomever knows where Gouldsboro is without looking it up. (Next time I see you)

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

Well, it's kinda far for you, but Fred Beans in Doylestown seems to be. They sell all the after market parts (King of Parts is located there) and do installs on almost all of the stuff they sell. They did a ride height adjustment and custom alignment for me after I installed my coilovers.

I would stay away from Roberts Subaru in downingtown for anything other than emissions /inspections. They seem somewhat mod friendly, but i don't think they're too familier with our cars...i've been there maybe 3-5 times to buy oil to do my own change and they never have it in stock. That doesn't give me the best feeling :lol:

Well, it's kinda far for you, but Fred Beans in Doylestown seems to be. They sell all the after market parts (King of Parts is located there) and do installs on almost all of the stuff they sell. They did a ride height adjustment and custom alignment for me after I installed my coilovers.

+1

http://royal-performance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114

I had them ride height adjust coilovers, which is easy but time consuming, and then alignment. It cost me a little more than $200, the car was in for about 3 hours. So given guesstimated shop rates and the regular alignment cost, that's probably a decent price.

Note - if you're looking at getting your car lowered and want to maintain longer tire life, spend the $$$ and get a set of the rear adjustable control arms. The mechanic that performed my alignment told me he wouldn't have been able to dial it in without those.

Wish I could be in this club. Originally from Gouldsboro. But I left when I joined the Air Force at 17. WOW! 30 years ago now.

I'll give a free Yuengling to whomever knows where Gouldsboro is without looking it up. (Next time I see you)

I know exactly where Gouldsboro is, not too far from me, I'm in Bear Creek now. Now, WHERE'S MY BEER?!?!?:lol: I used to live in Moscow Pa. until I was about 10. My father was a teacher at Noth Pocono H.S.

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

I know exactly where Gouldsboro is, not too far from me, I'm in Bear Creek now. Now, WHERE'S MY BEER?!?!?:lol: I used to live in Moscow Pa. until I was about 10. My father was a teacher at Noth Pocono H.S.

REALLY? I went to NPHS. Graduated a long time ago. Probably went to school with your dad. My whole family (brothers,sisters nephews) went to North Pocono. next time I see you, I'll buy you that beer. If you're of age, of course.

Speaking of family, Did you ever hear of the band "Absolution"? Or "Idol Eyez"? My Nephews play(ed) in those bands.

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

REALLY? I went to NPHS. Graduated a long time ago. Probably went to school with your dad. My whole family (brothers,sisters nephews) went to North Pocono. next time I see you, I'll buy you that beer. If you're of age, of course.

Speaking of family, Did you ever hear of the band "Absolution"? Or "Idol Eyez"? My Nephews play(ed) in those bands.

No, never heard of those bands. My father went to West Scranton HS. He just taught at NPHS. He's retired a long time now. As for being of age...40 and counting :lol:

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

Archived