LegacyGT.com

Official PA Legacy Thread

bobo69

New to the crew as of today - Philly for work, and home, but a suburb guy through and through. Anyone close who has a car I can drive to compare it to mine. Not sure the brakes are right and I want to have another LGT owner take a look. Thanks in advance all! J

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
York area here. Dont see many Legacy's and if it do they are driven by older folks.

Tolly

One of the "older folks" checking in from the York area. I live in Stewartstown (south of York) and I'm picking up my '05 Outback XT tomorrow from the dealer in Hanover.

Don

If your in the Pittsburgh area I highly recommend Kerven Subaru. About a half hour North of Pittburgh. Great Service and Mod friendly. I have had my Atlantic Blue 05 LGT in there a couple times and have been very impressed. Ask for Lou in the service Dept.!

Merry Christmas!

If your in the Pittsburgh area I highly recommend Kerven Subaru. About a half hour North of Pittburgh. Great Service and Mod friendly. I have had my Atlantic Blue 05 LGT in there a couple times and have been very impressed. Ask for Lou in the service Dept.!

Merry Christmas!

Do they seem knowledgeable?

I'm getting friendly service & mod friendly @ New Team Kunkle, but I'm not inspired by their work(short version)..

One of the "older folks" checking in from the York area. I live in Stewartstown (south of York) and I'm picking up my '05 Outback XT tomorrow from the dealer in Hanover.

Don

I live in York, and have seen a few Legacy's around, with a wide variety of drivers. We should try to gather a few together and meet up sometime. Know of anyone else?

Sounds good. I don't know anyone else in the area who has a Subie who has any real interest in our cars (other than for daily transportation).

Let's try after the holidays.

Don

I'm occasionally in in the York area.... (used to live in the area) Let me know when you guys plan on meeting, and I'll try to make it.

• 4 weeks later...
Congrats on your purchase DMROSS. I have had some cool cars. 4 Grand Nationals, 2 T-Types, 68 SS Chevelle and a couple of Mazda turbos. My Legacy is my favorite car out of all of them.

What part of PA are you from?

Enjoy your purchase! :)

YOU are such a Dork!:lol:

Drew, I used to live in ridley park ontop of the nail salon in town, close friends with the owners of double decker pizza. Now Im living near the granite run mall.

shots from dutton st, I miss the sentra

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/ZtinkyBritches/DSCN0597.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/ZtinkyBritches/DSCN0594.jpg

Archived