LegacyGT.com

Official PA Legacy Thread

bobo69

if you're doin tgv's (deletes or jdm) figure on doing a turbo intake tube also cuz you'll have 99% of the work done anyways so you should do it while you're there
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive got HID's in already, you can feel free to check out my setup (balast placement, etc) anytime

id be interested in the pulley too, probably the DIY flushmount grill, and havin some drinks / food / helpin out with whatever else is goin on

sounds like a mini meet...

wa da tah my damie

• 4 weeks later...
I just moved to Dunmore, PA from Northern VA. I saw alot of LGTs in VA/MD, but in the 5 years I drove back and forth from VA to PA I only saw 3 LGTs. Anyone from Dunmore or Scranton. I'm thinking I'm the only GT in Dunmore!

I live in Cranberry! The first Wednesday of every month a bunch of us Suby guys get together at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Robinson. It's fun and a great chance to meet some LGT and STi owners. I haven't been there for a while but everyone is very friendly. Hope you can make it.

Whatever happened to those plans for the install weekend? :iam:

Did everyone already get their parts installed I already did my planned projects for that time so now I need time to order something else. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I live in Cranberry! The first Wednesday of every month a bunch of us Suby guys get together at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Robinson. It's fun and a great chance to meet some LGT and STi owners. I haven't been there for a while but everyone is very friendly. Hope you can make it.

Damn. That's 4 hours from Glenmoore =(

I just finished a complete stage 2 upgrade for suspension, brakes and exhaust... I'd love to see what others are doing with turbo upgrades and fuel, etc.

O ya what building and shift? I just started there 3 weeks ago. I work in A-2 on third shift.

Im over in A1 third shift. Since you just started im assuming your in pasting? Thats where im at but im trying to go first shift somewhere dont really care where just first. Ive been there almost 3 years now.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived