LegacyGT.com

Official PA Legacy Thread

bobo69

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Chester

I work for UPS and deliver in various places in Exton, D'town and Chester Springs

'06 Impreza Wagon 2.5i

'05 LGT Limited Wagon - upgraded from a '95 Legacy L

both are silver :)

Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

Are you bringing us back any canolli's from Mike's Pastry??????? They are the best.

oh man, I did last time I came up and they were gone before I even got back to Philly. if I have time I might stop in town and get some ;)

weymouth.

My car is from Planet Subaru in Hanover

South Shore FTW for sure!!!!

Haha no way. I got my LGT from Planet as well. I went to school with their current sales manager.

My grandparents have a house in Marshfield, Im up there all the time in summer.

Curious....I wonder if subi-girl's name was instead subi-person....would she get as many responses?

Lol

haha, yeah I know, its weird for a girl to be into cars. All of my friends boyfriends meet me and are like "And remind me why I am dating your friend instead of you?":lol:

Or the fact that we're from the same area.

And that is so cool. My whole family has cars from Planet, except my dad but he gets it serviced there.

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody with a '08+ Diamond Grey LGT interested in swapping the side view mirrors with my '07? My housings are in great shape and the mirrors and heaters work, I got some of the wide angle overlays and they only fit USDM '08 and up so I'm looking to swap. I believe they should fit and only take 3 nuts each side to come off. Local to Philly.

Archived