LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ABP LGT Sedan and yellow S2000 dodging it out from a dig along Sunset Hills (near YMCA) around 5:30PM. Seems the S2000 does not want to give in on the merging lanes.

that was me!....we were at the traffic light after that...and he started reving his engine....I looked at him and pretended that I am ready as well...

as soon as it was green...he zoomed past me...

But I had decided not to race in Fairfax county!...so I took it really slow..even the turbo didnt kick in for me!...

but I really wanted to see his face at the next light...missed that!

but I think I could have easily taken him since we have turbo and only if I had a manual. he wasn;t able to overtake me when the lanes were merging..

ABP LGT Sedan and yellow S2000 dodging it out from a dig along Sunset Hills (near YMCA) around 5:30PM. Seems the S2000 does not want to give in on the merging lanes.

Over the long weekend I was in Indiana...

was driving arnd 120mph...with a wrx sti and a 330 xi...

330 wasnt a match for the me...but the sti just zoomed past me even when I was doing 110!...

man that car has some great stuff under the hood!

it felt like you are driving at 50 and are overtaken by a car going at 80!...

well in the end I was happy that both of us were suburus!...

Drove for a mile or so on Friday afternoon, 9/15/06, behind another 06 Spec B on the outer loop of the Capital Beltway (495). You got off at Georgia Avenue (Rt. 97) at about 5:50 PM.

It was nice to see another Spec B! I honked, but don't think it was noticed.

Drove for a mile or so on Friday afternoon, 9/15/06, behind another 06 Spec B on the outer loop of the Capital Beltway (495). You got off at Georgia Avenue (Rt. 97) at about 5:50 PM.

It was nice to see another Spec B! I honked, but don't think it was noticed.

Forgot to mention...the Spec B I saw had Pensylvania tags....

Who could it have been? :iam:

on route 7 in leesburg headed towards sterling. would've slowed down, but the morning coffee was working too good this am:icon_bigg
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

yeah, and when you have a 40 min commute, it really sucks:lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I saw a record amount today on the way to work. First on 270 S. Silver LGT wagon going down the HOV lane. Second a white LGT coming off 270 S onto 355 S toward bethesda. Has WV plates and a lady behind the wheel. Then 5 mins later a blue LGT wagon going 355N. Then while turning onto the street where my office is located another silver LGT wagon coming off of bethesda ave on to 355. I think the last silver wagon I saw is the same one i saw first on 270S on the HOV lane...:icon_conf

Anyway, thats the most legacy's i've ever seen in a period of an hour. :icon_mrgr

I saw a record amount today on the way to work. First on 270 S. Silver LGT wagon going down the HOV lane. Second a white LGT coming off 270 S onto 355 S toward bethesda. Has WV plates and a lady behind the wheel. Then 5 mins later a blue LGT wagon going 355N. Then while turning onto the street where my office is located another silver LGT wagon coming off of bethesda ave on to 355. I think the last silver wagon I saw is the same one i saw first on 270S on the HOV lane...:icon_conf

Anyway, thats the most legacy's i've ever seen in a period of an hour. :icon_mrgr

WHOA! I've gone days recently without seeing a single LGT in the same area where you are.

Archived