LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...I saw a de-badged Steel Silver 5th gen LGT heading south on 286 this evening. I figured it was just a 3.6R, but was pleasantly surprised to see a hood scoop once I passed it. I would have waved or something, but it was dark and I was in my Impreza.

...I saw a de-badged Steel Silver 5th gen LGT heading south on 286 this evening. I figured it was just a 3.6R, but was pleasantly surprised to see a hood scoop once I passed it. I would have waved or something, but it was dark and I was in my Impreza.

Just a 3.6r? Hell I've only seen one of those around here. Still never seen a 5th gen GT.

Just a 3.6r? Hell I've only seen one of those around here. Still never seen a 5th gen GT.

...I usually see a few 3.6Rs during my commute and there's also two (one 5th gen and one 6th gen) in the lot I park in at work. The 2.5i trims are the most common across the 4th-6th gens though.

There was 3 of us on 202 South Wednesday morning (i think it was wed).

I was behind a silver GT, and a white GT with really bright HID lights pulled behind me. Silver car looked stock, white car had rain visors and tint. Was too tired to remember all details haha.

I was in the light blue 2005. Thought it was pretty rare that 3 GT's would line up randomly on the highway!

J.

• 2 weeks later...

Just met a local member at Rutters in York. I believe he said his name is Josh. Black wagon 05-09, possibly lowered, and exhaust. Said he was on his way to a buddies house to install a short throw shifter.

Anyway, we did not mention screen names on the forums, but he said he was a member here. Hopefully he sees this. It was great to meet a local enthusiast.

About 1:00 this afternoon (half hour ago) saw a red LGT heading towards Big Bethel Rd on HR Center Parkway, at the light to the HR Center South Campus in Hampton. I was going the other way in the black OBXT.

I've looked all thru this thread and I was finally spotted! Though it was years ago.....:lol:

Archived