LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

Several loopholes to that law though. Go to any optometrist and get a note saying you're photo-senitive and you can limo tint it. Or you can do what Sublime Joe does and has it registered as a work vehicle with light sensitive equipment in the back (camera gear). Hope this helps!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know there are loop holes but obviously he doesn't have either of those or he wouldn't have to peel any tint.

Also it's not exactly that easy to get a note from the eye doctor for that. Unless you know one personally. And I don't know about you but I'm not going to be starting a legit picture business just so I can tint my windows.

Also the light sensitive equipment won't work unless you have a wagon. They'll just tell you to put it in the trunk.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Several loopholes to that law though. Go to any optometrist and get a note saying you're photo-senitive and you can limo tint it. Or you can do what Sublime Joe does and has it registered as a work vehicle with light sensitive equipment in the back (camera gear). Hope this helps!

I didn't think it'd matter for him since he's got an outback (unless you're talking about his new project). It was my understanding that Outbacks were classified as trucks, and thusly could go limo tint anyway without any extra credentials.

Beautiful red wagon on 495. Exchanged a wave. Hope the layers of pollen coming off my car didn't choke you.

If it had really armor, between 66 and the WW, it was me. I've given up on keeping the pollen off mine.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

That was me! Glad you posted. You're the second OBXT I've spotted in that parking garage :D, and there's a NA outback with the same coloring as mine I occasionally park next to.

I went back and post stalked you and found my answer btw. BC BR Coilovers :) How do you like'em?

sorry i just saw this. sent you a PM.

I feel like 90% of those spotted are in the VA/MD area, haha.

On some mornings, if I leave early enough, I pass by a dark blue 4th gen LGT wagon on West Chester Pike near Newtown Square. Tinted, possibly lowered as well. We've waved to each other many times before, but I just found this thread.

This is mine:

1545838_856519222172_1019981808_n.jpg.480aea3696fd0ead20bd3dbb0197e9b0.jpg

guy in a dgm '08-ish 2.5i on rt 422e pulled even in a curious fashion. remember i'm debadged... 3rd & 4th made bye bye happen very quickly. i think he wanted to see what i'd do. well, i did.

i returned to 57mph and the guy pulled even and give me a thumbs up.

lol.

got a wave a minute later from a blue STi headed south on 38.

I feel like 90% of those spotted are in the VA/MD area, haha.

On some mornings, if I leave early enough, I pass by a dark blue 4th gen LGT wagon on West Chester Pike near Newtown Square. Tinted, possibly lowered as well. We've waved to each other many times before, but I just found this thread.

This is mine:

I'm that guy. I see a few lgt's on my commute. i like your ride.

guy in a dgm '08-ish 2.5i on rt 422e pulled even in a curious fashion. remember i'm debadged... 3rd & 4th made bye bye happen very quickly. i think he wanted to see what i'd do. well, i did.

i returned to 57mph and the guy pulled even and give me a thumbs up.

lol.

got a wave a minute later from a blue STi headed south on 38.

I have a 2.5i and i did that once with an lgt that looked/sounded like he had straight pipes. I just wanted to see how much faster the LGT was versus my N/A and I wanted to see how fast the LGT looked compared to other cars I have seen try ricer flyby me or WOT next to me. I never thought I would win or keep up, just wanted to see how the LGT looked if I were say, a civic owner lol

lol you said "see what i'd do" maybe he wanted to see what you could do =)

Archived