LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotted a gray lgt at a harris teeter parking lot on Sunday in Virginia beach. License plate said SLOLGT.

spotted a black lgt in eden center, falls church yesterday :) Connecticut plates on linea corse wheels I think.

Both were nice and makes me want the 4th gen instead :(

Spotted a gray lgt at a harris teeter parking lot on Sunday in Virginia beach. License plate said SLOLGT.

spotted a black lgt in eden center, falls church yesterday :) Connecticut plates on linea corse wheels I think.

Both were nice and makes me want the 4th gen instead :(

I have a black leggy and I was at eden center around 730pm but def no ct plates and no linea cores wheels. I almost got spotted lol

• I Donated

Hicksta?

Well... The plates were white and blue and looked like they could have been Connecticut

MD Bay plates have that look, too.

Parked next to a BS LGT Sedan with smoked tails pictured here with my buddy and his 2014 TC. Ironically, we rolled up to Honey Pig in Germantown at 2am on Saturday night (Sunday morning) and saw a TC and an LGT parked next to each other, so this.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb368/SleeperWagon5/ce79f471-0834-4bff-90d9-b4abacba463f_zpse7c50d3f.jpg

(Good god, I don't know why the pic is so huge, apologies. lol)

Today, I also saw a beautiful Regal Blue Outback XT that I have definitely seen on the forums here before. Looked about stock height, tinted windows, yellow fogs, red hella horns. You were traveling north on I-270, down by the Rockledge Exit, around 5:30pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived