LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not an LGT, but rarer. Saw a Justy in Hagerstown today.

Nice! Btw, glad to know there was another LGT in Hagerstown today :). I know of 2 in Martinsburg, I'm sure there are more but they must not come out often.

Nice! Btw, glad to know there was another LGT in Hagerstown today :). I know of 2 in Martinsburg, I'm sure there are more but they must not come out often.

It's nominally my wife's car - 05 LGT 5MT Wagon. We bought it new in late '04.

I saw a Silver 07 LGT with Lamix yellow fog covers, Invidia quad tip exhaust, rattle snake tag on 267 headed towards Arlington got off on the exit before 110N/Ext 75

Nice tone do you have springs on her?

Saw two in Fox Hill today - one medium blue OBXT with driver-side damage when I was turning onto Willow Oaks and a gray LGT with tinted windows in the Farm Fresh parking lot there.
neil

I saw my legacy pulling out of the neighborhood and the closer I got, I notice it was filthy dirty. I just hand washed it the other day. I was like WTF and got up to the driver side and notice a guy in his late 60s smoking. I swear it was identical twins of my legacy same color, tint, fog lights no spoiler 2.5 and no front tags. I know its sitting at my wife work place. I guess I need to change it up a bit so mine stands out a little bit.

Friday I saw a silver GT going north on 495 crossing over from VA into MD, looked stock. Followed me for a bit but got off on 270. Plate read snaggers gt or something in the lines of that? Should have posted Friday when it was fresh in my mind

Anyone up for a Meet anytime soon? Shoot some photos? Theres a nice meeting spot i use to host RSX Meets Under the Kent Narrows Bridge, in Chester, MD. Also, plenty of eating spots within that area. Any interest let me know, and i can start a thread!

I'd be down for something like that.

Spotted a black lgt with front mount and pretty quiet exhaust coming down rt40 from elkton area. I was behind you for awhile but I guess you didnt notice. Nice ride either way

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

All good! Yea there are alot of cops sitting on 40 in that area dont ask how I know :lol: I try to stay at speed limit up there if possible. Nice cruising with ya for alittle though!

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Archived