LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep sure was! I just moved to bel air a couple weeks ago. I was sitting at the light turning on Philadelphia rd and you turned onto 543 @ the 7-11. Your car is sweet looking!

Welcome to the Bel Air area. Where abouts did you move to? Thanks, she's almost exactly the way I want her... almost ;)

Welcome to the Bel Air area. Where abouts did you move to? Thanks, she's almost exactly the way I want her... almost ;)

Thanks! Coming from essex its a nice change haha. Im in seasons apartments off of 22 behind greenbrier shopping center

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Thanks! Coming from essex its a nice change haha. Im in seasons apartments off of 22 behind greenbrier shopping center

Nice! I am right by C Milton Wright High School off Prospect Mill Rd. I shop at that Safeway in your backyard...

Sent from My Note 4 Edge

Nice! I am right by C Milton Wright High School off Prospect Mill Rd. I shop at that Safeway in your backyard...

Sent from My Note 4 Edge

Yea we have been to Safeway shopping a couple times. What do you guys recommend for good eats up here??

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Italian Sensations is great for a fair price sub shop. Right by Safeway.

Pizza is hit or miss at most spots. Fortunato's just past Applebee's is usually dependable. No comparison still to Pizza Johns...

Italian Deli.... Savona on Main St Bel Air is always good! Their Italian Cuban is tremendous.

Bar food: Looney's, Steelfish Grill, and MacGerks* sp*

Expensive but good food with Craft drinks - Birrotecca next to Bob Bel Chevy and Laurrapin Grille in Havre De Grace is a little drive but always worth it.

Mexican - Hands down Fiesta Grill right across from the mall.

Chinese: The Orient on Main St or Chopstix in Forest Hill. Both have good Sushi.

Sent from My Note 4 Edge

Pizza is hit or miss at most spots. Fortunato's just past Applebee's is usually dependable. No comparison still to Pizza Johns...

Italian Deli.... Savona on Main St Bel Air is always good! Their Italian Cuban is tremendous.

Expensive but good food with Craft drinks - Birrotecca next to Bob Bel Chevy and Laurrapin Grille in Havre De Grace is a little drive but always worth it.

Chinese: The Orient on Main St or Chopstix in Forest Hill. Both have good Sushi.

Sent from My Note 4 Edge

Awesome thanks dude! What are your thoughts on tolteca for mexican? Everyone swears by it that ive talked to

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Personally I don't like it, very texmex... I prefer Fiesta Grill. If you like spicy. Get the Green chili burrito.... best thing ever. Their tacos de lengua and surf and turf burritos are awesome too.

Warning, it is a "dive"

Sent from My Note 4 Edge

Sent from My Note 4 Edge

I agree with everything except pizza... my favorite pizza around here is from one of these three (no certain order):

Fortunato's

My Three Sons

Italian Sensations

I do like me some Papa John's, but I'll take those three over PJ any day ;)

Other good sushi spots: Wegman's and Lemon n Ginger.

And I do love me some La Tolteca... but if you are ever in Aberdeen, check out Super Chicken Rico... it's a Peruvian joint, but they have one of the best chicken burritos around!

Lastly, don't forget DuClaw... love their craft beer and food!!

I agree with everything except pizza... my favorite pizza around here is from one of these three (no certain order):

Fortunato's

My Three Sons

Italian Sensations

I do like me some Papa John's, but I'll take those three over PJ any day ;)

Other good sushi spots: Wegman's and Lemon n Ginger.

And I do love me some La Tolteca... but if you are ever in Aberdeen, check out Super Chicken Rico... it's a Peruvian joint, but they have one of the best chicken burritos around!

Lastly, don't forget DuClaw... love their craft beer and food!!

Pizza Johns isn't Papa Johns. Pizza Johns is a Middle River mainstay...

Good call on Chicken Rico and Duclaw... haven't been back to Lemon n Ginger since they opened... at least we agreed on 2 of 3 pizza spots!

Sent from My Note 4 Edge

Good call on Chicken Rico and Duclaw... haven't been back to Lemon n Ginger since they opened... at least we agreed on 2 of 3 pizza spots!

Sent from My Note 4 Edge

I am extremely familiar with pizza johns. Nothing in the world compares in my opinion! Only thing I will miss in essex but I will make the drive because subs and pizza so far up here have neen disappointing

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Sent from My Note 4 Edge

Wow... sorry for the reading comp fail. Haha

Wow... sorry for the reading comp fail. Haha

We should get a small meet together up here when the weather warms up and grab some beers from one of these local places!

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

• I Donated
We should get a small meet together up here when the weather warms up and grab some beers from one of these local places!

I would show up too, even thought I don't live in Harford County and don't own an LGT. :lol:

Archived