LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

Anyone up for a Meet anytime soon? Shoot some photos? Theres a nice meeting spot i use to host RSX Meets Under the Kent Narrows Bridge, in Chester, MD. Also, plenty of eating spots within that area. Any interest let me know, and i can start a thread!

Hey whats up with this, have you had any interest because im definitely down!

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

alex@jdmprestigemotors.com

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5:30 last night, just south of Baltimore on 95 S, '07-'09 LGT, lowered, dark grey, tint, debadged, & exhaust. You likely thought I was some creepy old lady in my Outback, checking out your car. Looked really nice. Times like that I miss the LGT - I may never have been seen, but at least if I waved or nodded, I got one in return. Now I just look like a freak.

• 2 weeks later...

This morning I spotted what looked like a gold/bronze colored Legacy traveling 270 South. It had tinted windows and a LGT.com sticker along the side window.

This afternoon i spotted a Black Outback wagon with gold wheels and tinted window. It was somewhere between Rockville... Montgomery Villiage and Clarksburg

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I spotted a dark blue LGT waiting at a stop light in MoCo Maryland this afternoon. I crossed an intersection Muncaster Mill Road and Woodfield Road as you were waiting for the light. Your car looked like it had tinted windows, yellow fogs, and HID headlights.

I saw a red '05 LGT at Andrewtech. Black wheels. It looked like it was parked to get some service done to it.

There was a QSM LGT, 06 or 07 at Andrewtech on the lift when I got there this morning.

I spotted a dark blue LGT waiting at a stop light in MoCo Maryland this afternoon. I crossed an intersection Muncaster Mill Road and Woodfield Road as you were waiting for the light. Your car looked like it had tinted windows, yellow fogs, and HID headlights.

I saw a red '05 LGT at Andrewtech. Black wheels. It looked like it was parked to get some service done to it.

There was a QSM LGT, 06 or 07 at Andrewtech on the lift when I got there this morning.

Might've been me in the blue lgt. Airpark road and Muncaster mill rd?

Sounds like my car.. I work in the airpark

• 2 weeks later...

So there is a dark blue LGT that rolls around or passes through my neighborhood in Clarksburg. I've only seen it pass through at night. Usually I'm walking my dog.

Driver drives down Little Seneca Parkway heading toward the direction of Harris Teeter.

Has:

-Roof Rack

-Looks like it has tinted windows

-Exhaust

-Lowered

• 4 weeks later...
Just spotted a matte blue and gray outback XT that was lower and on gold wheels driving south on 309. I was in my white Ford Explorer and gave you a wave and then you did a flyby. Car sounded nice. Are you on here?

Archived