LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cause I traded mine in back in September. I drive an Outback 3.6R now. Love it, but miss the LGT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol, totally thought you missed your exit [emoji38]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

...saw a black 4th gen, lowered, grill, wheels and hellas (from I could tell I'm the rear view) on Heathcote Blvd/Catharpin/55 in the Gainesville area around 3:30ish today. I was in my Tribeca though, it looks like we ended up at the same destination though.

• 3 weeks later...
Spotted a Black 05-07 Legacy GT rolling down 50East Bound after the Bay Bridge. Had yellow fogs, dark wheels and exhaust? It was around 630pm, when i saw it.

My friend lives in Annapolis. He has a black 06 with gunmetal Rotas.

• 2 weeks later...
Spotted gray gen 4 Spec B at 6:15 AM today eastbound RT 30 bypass getting off at Pottstown Pk. Had exhaust and what appeared to be aftermarket wheels. I was behind you from the exit until I exited off 202.

Most likely me. I get on 30E at 82 and take 100 to West Chester. Give me a honk or something next time you see me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotted sub ohm this morning on 66 by the 50 on ramp. I blew past you before slowing down to merge right

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

That'd be me. First lgt I've seen on the road in a few weeks, looked clean.

Most likely me. I get on 30E at 82 and take 100 to West Chester. Give me a honk or something next time you see me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do. I don't travel that way too often in the morning. When I work in WC, its mostly nights.

• 2 weeks later...
Spotted a silver LGT out front of Salvo auto parts on Rte 1 in bel air. Has exhaust and dark colored rims. I think you work there is see it pretty regularly. Looks good!

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! I'm sorry I missed you! Wait, I didn't leave Balt until around 7... Sure it was me? I've never been spotted. [emoji7][emoji7]

Wait, now it says you saw me 3 hrs ago, so that make sense. At first it said 4 hours. Anyway, you should have honked and flagged me down!! You coming for pre-Boxerfest BBQ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived