LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red LGT sedan, wheels and quad exhaust. Linked up at the mixing bowl and we both cruised through the hard times meet. You parked, but I didn't have time to stay really. Car sounded mean.

That's the same guy I saw in Lorton the other day. Saw him at the meet last night. Don't know if he's on the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Last week I was right behind a Legacy leaving from NIH in Bethesda. I heard the BOV. I got in front of it and notice it was a LGT from the hood scope. (new to subi) with a orange parking pass hanging from the rear view mirror. I was in my Black Mercedes-Benz CLK500 and not in my 5th gen Legacy.

spotted 2 lgt's in north beach on friday afternoon/evening.

white one with a loud awesome sounding exhaust, what brand?

black one with a much more subtle exhaust and sticker on the qtr window.

couldnt see much else i was trying to catch glimpses through the fence as i was at the water park with the wife and kid.

Spotted a black on black rims with dark tint Lgt heading north on bel air rd in bel air today around 2:30pm. Car looked good but exhaust looked stock when I looked back.. anyone on here?

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

07-09 DGM GT in Nags Head this weekend around mile post 9. Wish I had a chance to see if he wanted to do a trunk swap, I hardly ever see DGMs around Hampton Roads VA so I was really surprised to see this one in Nags Head.

Anyone ever spot Subies in Cumberland and Adams County PA, or am I the only one that drives a Subie in that entire area?

I'm just east of you, I'm typically driving between Hagerstown and Martinsburg. Only LGT I see is a red lowered one in and around Martinsburg.

Saw a gorgeous and amazing sounding 2010-2014 WRX STi in Mt. Holly Springs, PA this afternoon about 5:45-6:00pm

I flashed the ol' highbeams at you and you gave me the rev-up salute

Saw a large variety of subarus at the merrell down and dirty mudrace today at the subaru v.i.p. parking at baysox stadium. Got a bunch of subie swag inside too, no drivers around to wave at. Did talk to a super friendly subie lover chick working the subaru booth though. Still pretty cool seeing all of em though.

Archived