LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

I see either on route 32 or route 108 a silver Legacy GT w/ tint. I also have a silver Legacy GT with tint, 10k HID's, RBS Grill, 5000k temp fogs, tinted tails and side markers, eyelids, and MR TBE.

wow do I really have that much stuff done already :dm:

Zac

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Key word. SLOW. When I put springs on my car, that was the biggest driving change I had to make. Consciencously go over the speeds bumps waaay slower. Now it is second nature :)

the front still handles the bumps fine -- it's when the rear of the car goes over that you really have to slow down.

Silver 2.5i tinted windows pulled up next to me on Connecticut Ave. then behind me at Conn and Georgia intersection. I looked over but got no response from the driver. Think they might have honked so i waved.

spec b on 270 north exiting off exit 9 towards rio. then silver LGT from shady grove rd. onto rockville pike.

When? If the Spec B was around 3, 3:30 pm or so yesterday (5/20), it could have been me.

spotted two this morning on the way to work...one coming down Fairfax County Black LGT with 35% tints or so, then a spotted another Atlantic Blue LGT heading North on Rt 28 <--- I tried to play a little and you barely looked at me :-) (not sure if you are on the boards)

The time was between 8-8:30 am

Hey that could have been me! Did I actually get spotted for once? Did it have cali plates and speb b bumper?

Honestly didn't even notice. I didn't see the car until I was about to pass it. The car was tinted and was pulling out of a parking lot on the north side of 29 in Fairfax.

spotted 1 outback in pittsburgh

by waterfront area..

man there are like NO SUBARUs in PA

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

not sure if this is anyone on here but, spankin new 08 LGT with temp tags. from rio area to 370, then exited onto the 270 N exit. Around 630pm. I am definitely seeing a lot more Legacy's these days.

Archived