LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest subiecity
hey subie. you got an ugly dark blue ford work truck with no balls?

no i have just a chevy work van, no roof racks but it is a dark blue

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap I actually saw someone....

Rt. 15 NB before exit 48 saw a black or dark blue sedan, looked lowered with MR exhaust...I was in the GRP sedan..couldnt hear a word you were saying =)

Finally spotted someone other than Coxx...lol...Spotted Repsak on the Merritt Parkway today. The black truck on GRP looks hot in person. BTW...kinda interesting hearing two LGTs with Megan CBEs next to each other...
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Took me a while to put my Ksport coilovers on as well. I bought them from Scans007 a while back. What I really need is some new shoes man. I was thinking about a set of 18" Voxx Monzas. Im really feeling the black with polished silver lip look. Any power mods on the car?

Finally spotted someone other than Coxx...lol......

:lol: :lol: dude I see you so often I dont bother to post anymore. We're usually barrellin up/down the merrit opposite each other. What's gonna happen the day we're on the same side of the merrit? :confused::p

Side note: there's been a cop almost every day for a few weeks now sittin in the new caanan gas stations on the merrit so watch out folks.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

spotted a Black Legacy GT with black rims.. it looks hot. Location is in Rochester, NY at RIT at Wallace Library Parking lot i think i saw it on Tuesday when i was going to class. If any Roc or Upstate members see my car I'm prolly the only person who has North Dakota plates on it:lol:

Guest Gitster
spotted a Black Legacy GT with black rims.. it looks hot. Location is in Rochester, NY at RIT at Wallace Library Parking lot i think i saw it on Tuesday when i was going to class. If any Roc or Upstate members see my car I'm prolly the only person who has North Dakota plates on it:lol:

Rochester may as well be in North Dakota :lol:

I dont think anyone in the "Tri State" are gonna spot ya :lol: Sorry :spin:

:lol: :lol: dude I see you so often I dont bother to post anymore. We're usually barrellin up/down the merrit opposite each other. What's gonna happen the day we're on the same side of the merrit? :confused::p

Side note: there's been a cop almost every day for a few weeks now sittin in the new caanan gas stations on the merrit so watch out folks.

Thanxs for the heads up Coxx. BTW...we might be on the same side very soon actually. I might be working shift in another 2 months..lol

Thanxs for the heads up Coxx. BTW...we might be on the same side very soon actually. I might be working shift in another 2 months..lol

you ain't allowed on my side of the merrit :jedi::lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Rochester may as well be in North Dakota :lol:

I dont think anyone in the "Tri State" are gonna spot ya :lol: Sorry :spin:

haha well I go to RIT in Rochester so basically I brought my LGT in ROC and I have ND plates on it.. for cheaper insurance;) and I'm also a resident of the frozen north

just spotted about 10 mins ago an OBP LGT with a trunk spoiler on 303 southbound in Congers waiting at the light by Ricks. Jersey plates. I was turning into the mobil station. Who was it?

OBP GT Sedan 84 East tonight around 7. I continued on 84 and you split to 7 North in Danbury.

Might have been me. Was heading back from TDC tonight after installing my AVO 15 lbs actuator.

Guest Gitster
Might have been me. Was heading back from TDC tonight after installing my AVO 15 lbs actuator.

But the car was heading north ???

Isnt New Hampshire north of Danbury :)

You were heading to Bridgeport or Brooklyn ???