LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw a silver LGT sedan on the Merritt heading southbound around the route 7 exit, around 230/3 ish today. no DRL's was the only mod I could see, gave a wave, I was heading north.

Red LGT wagon, all windows down heading southbound on 7 around wilton area... dont know if it was modded...

Silver Legacy wagon, don't know if GT or i , parked at a house in bookfield across the cove from Echo Bay Marina on Candlewood, saw if from my boat. looked like had clear corner mod done.

spotted a few today. the first one was the crappiest LGT i've ever seen!! looked like a friggen cab it was so beat! with a donut! second a black LGT in white plains turnin onto the westchester mall. third, an ABP LGT sedan with RBS grill? edmundo? but looked like different wheels and not lowered. couldn't see the plates either.

I saw a sweet OBP Legacy GT with smoked out tail lights and exhaust and it was also debadged so only when I got within 20 or so feet I could tell it was a Legacy. This took place about 1:15PM today on 287 South around New Brunswick NJ area. I was in my yellow Honda Del Slow and kinda far when I first spotted him and had to try to play catchup, at first he thought I wanted to race too which was funny because I know what my LGT can do.

I spoke to him briefly when I got along side but with wind and what not couldn't really hear much because I had my top off, but he did say he was on here I think so was hoping to know who it was so I can go to where he got his tail lights smoked they look sweet.

Guest Gitster
third, an ABP LGT sedan with RBS grill?

Where? When? I drove back from Brooklyn to Connecticut yesterday morning. You sure it wasnt NBP? ;)

who had the white LGT sedan on the Merrit heading southbound this morning, around 9 am ish around exit 42... mods included tint, black (or gunmetal) 5 spoke rims, lowered, exhaust, and a flatbed tow truck underneath it... what happened?? I was heading northbound and didn't see any collision damage... motor problems?

I also saw a couple of spec B's (blue and silver)and 2 silver LGT sedans, on my way up to Boston this morning, mostly in CT, but they all had DRL's so I doubt they were modders....

Guest Gitster
who had the white LGT sedan on the Merrit heading southbound this morning, around 9 am ish around exit 42... mods included tint, black (or gunmetal) 5 spoke rims, lowered, exhaust, and a flatbed tow truck underneath it... what happened?? I was heading northbound and didn't see any collision damage... motor problems?

I also saw a couple of spec B's (blue and silver)and 2 silver LGT sedans, on my way up to Boston this morning, mostly in CT, but they all had DRL's so I doubt they were modders....

You just joined SubieCity in sighting the infamous Blue Spec B :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Gitster
:lol:

Will the real blue SpecB please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.

:lol::lol::lol:

So fitting because everytime I think about SubieCity, Eminem pops into my head :eek::lol::lol:

Guest Gitster
I thought you were referring to the post above you.

Forget it.:spin: :spin:

Nah I was referring to the post I quoted :lol: :lol: :hide:

Guest subiecity
yesterday at 3pm, i was headed north on the hutch merging onto 684..... headed south bound on the huth was a white GT, with a massive FMIC it looked like the intercooler was soo big u cut the lower part of the front bumper....and i think u had tinted corner lights n window im not too sure tho who is it!

Guest Gitster
it was 230pm and heading away from CT. nah, wasn't you. i'm not sure of the difference from ABP and NBP though!

Haha yeah, wasnt me. Oh well. I dont have an RBS grille either, I have a GitBS Grille :lol: