LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

hows that job working out for you at the state penitentiary? :lol:

if yous guys didn't spot my car as well, then please STFU!!!111:p

....and no, not @ the 'pen' today! :lol:

x-raying some nasty diabetic feet! -want me to gather some toe fungus samples for your collection?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a white SWP???? hmmmmm, 2 tone? never knew subaru did that with the LGT!!

Look at SWP bumpers... they are cream, not white...

Guest Gitster
SWP = satin White pearl...AKA a kind of white :lol:

Hmmm ... I think Unstable may have known that, and that was the basis of his joke >> :confused::confused:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Jk Heights :eek:

Sense of humor is intact still :spin:

The SWP bumpers are the same color as the body, as is the spoiler. I learned very quickly that it's the angle you view it at...
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

The SWP bumpers are the same color as the body, as is the spoiler. I learned very quickly that it's the angle you view it at...

Yesterday I was looking at an SWP car and no matter the angle the color was different.... it's the flex agents in teh paint, I heard, somehow most noticeable on SWP and BSM.

Guest Gitster

Coxx I think you were spotted in the Northeast thread ......

Black on black LGT wagon at the Walmart in Walpole yesterday.

So I pulled up next to the car to write a note when the owner came out - shortish bald guy.

Coxx I think you were spotted in the Northeast thread ......

um, no dude. You got your facts wrong. I aint bald at all. :lol: Cmon, didnt you see my pics in the chop thread? I got a full head of hair & a full beard. I am on the short side though. I'm not from Mass. I also have a wagon myself. I dunno what your gettin at here man.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest Gitster
um, no dude. You got your facts wrong. I aint bald at all. :lol: Cmon, didnt you see my pics in the chop thread? I got a full head of hair & a full beard. I am on the short side though. I'm not from Mass. I also have a wagon myself. I dunno what your gettin at here man.

:lol::lol:

I know thats why I changed it from sedan to wagon. Ive seen the pics. :cool:

:lol::lol:

I know thats why I changed it from sedan to wagon. Ive seen the pics. :cool:

:confused: lame :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Brand new (temp plate) white 2.5i on I-95 south in Stamford, around 8:00AMish. You on here? Looked nice!
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Saturday, parked next to a dark grey 07 2.5 limited at Target in college point. The car was not parked next to me by the time I came back.

Someone in here? Maybe not since it was a 2.5i limited. Only good thing is that it was as dirty as mine, so I did not feel bad about it! :lol:

X

---

sweet car!! what other mods have you done to it? i think there is a guy up the street on the boards as well w/ a black lgt sedan. i'm usually in the area once or twice a month with fam.

guilty

I had my girl drive me around all day

sweet car!! what other mods have you done to it? i think there is a guy up the street on the boards as well w/ a black lgt sedan. i'm usually in the area once or twice a month with fam.

yeah thats BigT

I've done gt30r..fmic...meth...etc....