LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

nobody ever spots me. I must be invisible or something. I swear I see 2-3 LGTs a day & I post em up & it's never anyone on here.

So I don't count anymore Coxx. Thx...man...that was nice.....J/K....LOLOL

Saw you again today with them damn blue lights....lol

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I don't count anymore Coxx. Thx...man...that was nice.....J/K....LOLOL

Saw you again today with them damn blue lights....lol

:lol: I could say I don't count anymore either then right? :lol: My buddy at the shop still hasn't gotten me replacements for those damn blue lights :( I've been waiting for months.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

i spotted quite a few today. can't even remember them all! a SWP and OBP this morning. then an RBP shortly after, then another OBP in the afternoon. the first ones were on 287, both OBP sightings had tint with rear wing. probably the same car actually. the RBP was spoilerless. and badfish, your spec is a darker silver? not DGM though right? i think i spotted you in 684 a month ago or so. can't remember. and coxx, i probably just miss you every day on 287. so quit your cvnty-ness!

and coxx, i probably just miss you every day on 287. so quit your cvnty-ness!

:lol: It's not like I'm real upset I don't get spotted. I just think its strange considering I drive about 100 miles/day & yet nobody ever sees me.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I was spotted once..and it was teh coxx.

EVERY other person I spot is never on here :mad:

oh yeah! That's right. I forgot about that. Wow, that was back in like january :lol: Maybe I'll start cruisin the city lookin for you :p:lol:

Guest Gitster
Saw a silver LGT on Route 34 this morning.. I think it was around Wall Stadium at about 8:05ish am.

34 in Connecticvnt ??

Black LGT Wagon (Coxx?) heading Northbound on the Merritt by Exit 36 around 8:55am this morning. I was heading south stuck in traffic...
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Black LGT Wagon (Coxx?) heading Northbound on the Merritt by Exit 36 around 8:55am this morning. I was heading south stuck in traffic...

Nope :( I was already at work for almost 90 mins by that point.

anyone else get stuck for the moose vs car accident on the southbound merrit pkwy yesterday? I only just found out it was a moose today. I thought it was just a bad accident.

NO way man !!! A Moose ??

Ya, a moose. I had no idea. I got stuck & when I passed the accident scene there was a pickup truck on the shoulder & an old impreza wagon with this whole hood & windshield crushed. I thought the impreza went under the pickup. I come to find out from a co-worker this morning that the impreza hit the moose :eek:

Unfortunately, as well as the subie took the hit, the driver definitely got hurt up in that accident. :(

i wonder if they are on nasioc

doubtful. It was one of those old school wagons. Like a 1995 n/a model

Guest Gitster
I had a 99 OBS, which is basically the Impreza Wagon w/ a hood scoop. Great car, handled amazing w/ that perky 2.2L . It was definitely a small car though, I dont think any car would have a chance against a moose, especially if it went into the windshield, Hope that person is alright, sounds bad.

Hope that person is alright, sounds bad.

yeah they're not alright. Hopefully they will recover well though.

No, mooses here, but 12 Coyote spottings and three attacks now in a month

damn, I keep seein that coyote shit on the news. Scary shit man

First attack was my cousins dog. A little Shitzou or something like that. She brought him outside to go get the mail, put him down in the driveway and walked to the mailbox. When she turned around the Coyote was running away with the dog in its mouth.

First attack was my cousins dog. A little Shitzou or something like that. She brought him outside to go get the mail, put him down in the driveway and walked to the mailbox. When she turned around the Coyote was running away with the dog in its mouth.

:eek:

Guest Gitster
Wowy. Weve always had coyotes. My dogs only 52 lbs but she run with 1 or 2 or em. Smaller dogs and cats are another issue. I dunno if theyre losing their inhibitions but all the coyotes ive ever seen have been scared little wimpy mangy dogs. If i ever catch em with my dog, i wouldnt be scared to go shove my steel toe up their snout.

My town is growing out of control. We are fairly suburban, but totally over crowded now. Something over 100,000 with a 4 lane (2 ea way) main road. Traffic is a bear and they just keep building more. There's probably just not much room or other food left so they are getting desperate. Good thing there aren't bears around here...

and the last spotting was today about a block from my house. Looks like I better call Acme!