LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gitster
whatever about the year, and yes, you're a scrub! bit ass afro scrub. you look like your avatar! :lol::lol::lol:

Heheh you definitley couldnt see from cruisin in the opposite direction, but Jables is my Hero :wub:

Oh I posted it you know where, but ill post it here too.

--------------

You know you're my first ........... :redface::redface::redface:

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Guest Gitster
actualy, i had a clear shot at ya, you were leaning on your door sill. or at least all the way to the left.

WTF !!!!!!!!!!

Haha jk, good eyes !

Guest Gitster
i paid 5300 for my eyes! they better be good!

Haha, nice !

Seriously though, I dont do the gansta slump in my car, I sit straight on and drive with one hand. Maybe I was looking down the shoulder to see if there was a reason the car in front of me was driving 63 !!!!!!!! I seriously didnt encounter 1 person who knew how to drive yesterday, Some dude took a left hand turn in the right turn lane (2 left hand turn lanes) and cut into my lane (left left turn lane) right in front of me. I blasted my horns and he mossied on over to the right lane, wtf, Do you have eyes? Is it your road? Wake the F up America !!!!!!!

Guest Gitster
BSM GT Sedan Heading West on 84 in CT (Danbury?) tonight, just past 7pm. TINTZ, RIMZZ, Clean clean car, real nice!

nobody ever spots me. I must be invisible or something. I swear I see 2-3 LGTs a day & I post em up & it's never anyone on here.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest Gitster

I just got spotted for the first time this past weekend, took 7 months.

Unstable was my first :wub:

Guest Gitster
I'm around northern and central westchester, I work Greenwich, CT.. up and down 684... that whole deal.

And youve never seen SubieCity ??? :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Gitster

BSM GT Sedan again tonight (7 somethin) 84 West around Danbury CT.

White (SWP?) Bugeye on 84 East tonight, 7:30, some bumper accents and crap grille craft, stupid loud CROOKED muffler. I came up on you, you were in the right, I was in the left lane. I slowed down so you could come in front of me, and for some reason you thought that meant I wanted to race you?

Followed until your exit when were in the far right lane and you ripped it, but couldnt pull on me !! ;):eek::cool: