LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest JessterCPA

Spotted ABP Wagon (fatbastard?) w/ tints at the Plymouth Rd Circle on Rt 46 in Fairfield. I was traveling Eastbound. Gave you a quick wave.

Jesse

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JessterCPA

Car looked good!

We're gonna have to hit up Clevelands one of these days, now that I am out of tax season.

Jesse

Not me man...I was sittin on a open deck bar last night at da shore.

jenks?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest Gitster
Thursday afternoon 6pm? on the Merritt Pkway South around Stamford, OBP Sedan, Dark Tints , DeBadged, Exhaust, with a chicky drivin. Didnt catch the plates, but I stared right at ya and didnt get a look as I was passing. I guess my windows are too translucent for her. :lol:

Saw three today...

Around noon an OBP sedan on 202 but can't remember if I was in NJ or PA at the time.

3:00 a BSM sedan w/ spoiler, you were headed out Rt 515 near Rt 23 in Hardyston

About 5 minutes after that I pulled up behind another BSM sedan and followed you on 515 then a bit on 94 too....NE1 here?

OBP Sedan w/ rims, trunk lid spoiler and an exhaust on 12th st in Hoboken near the "Tea" Building. I was coming out of mt garage you were going right towars Weehawken.

Joon?

Yep, that was me. I saw a silver GT parked in down by the soccer fields/Wiley building earlier this morning.

EDIT: Oh that was yesterday, I was there today as well but this time the car was washed. :lol:

I saw you around 12 yesterday. I tried to beep guess you didn't hear me I was right next to you.

Hmmm I didn't notice anyone beeping, I might've been on the phone.

Every Saturday (and most the time Sunday) I'm at the park from 9 AM till just about 12 PM. I'll keep an eye out next time I'm by the Tea building.

Spotted today..Older Hasidic Jewish man under the hood of an overheated LGT Outback in the entrence to the Lincoln Tunnel.

I was on the bus.

sounds like Heights :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest Gitster

:lol::lol:

I saw a kid break dancing on a piece of cardboard in Newark for change, it was probably SubieCity.

Boy, the tracksuit comments just won't go away, will they?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/100_1818.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Gitster
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/100_1818.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You Coxx what up with you and Chrissy?? Tearin up his lawn and whatnot, terrorizing his wife and new born child?? Thats f'ed up man.

You Coxx what up with you and Chrissy?? Tearin up his lawn and whatnot, terrorizing his wife and new born child?? Thats f'ed up man.

F him!! He can get his money when he sucks the money outta my ass!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: