Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the car was heading north ???

Isnt New Hampshire north of Danbury :)

You were heading to Bridgeport or Brooklyn ???

Yup maybe not me then....heading towards B-port.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

I saw a sweet OBP Legacy GT with smoked out tail lights and exhaust and it was also debadged so only when I got within 20 or so feet I could tell it was a Legacy. This took place about 1:15PM today on 287 South around New Brunswick NJ area. I was in my yellow Honda Del Slow and kinda far when I first spotted him and had to try to play catchup, at first he thought I wanted to race too which was funny because I know what my LGT can do.

I spoke to him briefly when I got along side but with wind and what not couldn't really hear much because I had my top off, but he did say he was on here I think so was hoping to know who it was so I can go to where he got his tail lights smoked they look sweet.

That was me! I was headed down to baltimore to see my sister at John's Hopkins for her surgery. Thanks for the compliments. It's actually a film that goes over the taillights. Lee with Applied Film Technologies has them. There's two versions as well...mine are the darker.

Guest subiecity
still...who the hell had the white 2.5gt goin down 287 with the front mount last week?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? they gotta be on here!!

Guest Gitster
still...who the hell had the White Spec B. w/ 23's goin down 287 with the front mount last week?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? they gotta be on here!!

Guest Gitster
Man..I want some of whatever subicity is smoking..

green clovers, purple horseshoes, blue and white specB's with 23" rims :lol:

:lol::lol:

Not to mention the "girl"s he thinks hes "more than" friends with.

;)

Jk hehehehe

Guest subiecity

:lol:

Not to mention the "girl"s he thinks hes "more than" friends with.

;)

Jk hehehehe

yeah i got hoes in differnt area codes!, no i did spot a white GT with a monstorus FMIC it was so big i think they cut the front bumper to make a biger hole for the intercooler

Guest subiecity

Man..I want some of whatever subicity is smoking..

green clovers, purple horseshoes, blue and white specB's with 23" rims

2 puffs and pass please!

spotted yesterday, on the corner of 304 and ?, up past the 59 intersection..

Black LGT wagon with tinted rears and a Brother driving, I was in the RBP sedan, I know you saw me, FESS UP!

Yeah, that was me

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

you're a brother? :lol:

yes I'm a brother. I have 3 sisters & a brother so yes, I am a brother.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:whore::lol:

so, since we last met, you have shaved your head & been tanning ALOT!?!?

:spin: I am not familiar with race reassignment surgery?

IBtehbrotherstolemywagon :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's sooooooooo not PC :spin:

Guest JessterCPA
I was assuming that TKmenace was using the vernacular brother to mean a person of African American lineage :lol:

Yes I understood. I was simply agreeing with your initial statement.

Hey Dennis. I saw your boy today on my way home from work. He flashed the peace sign & dipped to the slow lane which is apparently the fast lane on dumbass 287 b/c he was like 20 cars in front of me in 2 mins :lol:

Hey Dennis. I saw your boy today on my way home from work. He flashed the peace sign & dipped to the slow lane which is apparently the fast lane on dumbass 287 b/c he was like 20 cars in front of me in 2 mins :lol:

you know... he (danny & his wife) just gave birth to beautiful baby girl, so if you see him again, flash him a congrats sign! :iam:

...it's coming up on another Nyack night, I think. wuddya think?

you know... he (danny & his wife) just gave birth to beautiful baby girl, so if you see him again, flash him a congrats sign! :iam:

...it's coming up on another Nyack night, I think. wuddya think?

what the hell is the congrats sign? :iam::lol:

This weekend & next I won't be around but after that hit me up & we'll go tear up nyack again.

Guest Gitster
i spotted my car in the parking lot @ my office on the surveillance camera, and again, and again, holy sh1t, there it is again!!!

:rolleyes::p

*BUMP*

:lol::lol:

Go get some work done !!!!! :lol: