LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

you could only hope!!

& pray :icon_twis

Well, whoever this girl was she was smokin hot (& had good taste in cars)

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just don't stalk her! well don't be obvious about it anyway!!

:lol: :lol: noway! I aint no creepy bastard

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

spotted an ABP with a mesh grille & a "turbo" emblem on the grill around 4:15 pm goin eastbound on the TZ bridge.

Also spotted an ABP & an OBP headed north on the merrit around 3:30ish.

^^ and I saw you southbound around that time.... but I'm still not in the LGT...

it's been a month without the car, and I'm honestly getting really used to the rental Dodge 4dr pickup... so now comes the dillema, spend money to tint the car, and put in a sunroof, or part it out and move on to something else already....

ok, first of the day. gray spec b on 287 then on 684 gettin off exit 2. i was behind you and in front of you in my work van. looked like you were at the palisades meet. don't remember though! then, on rt8 travelling north bound, first a GRP LGT wagon tinted and shortly after a GRP LGT sedan. between 4-430pm in the derby area. then on 95n kinda in traffic was a BSM LGT sedan, i think you waved, i actually had my car then. i was sittin at the rest stop(exit 22) waitin for some guys i work with. and lastely, rt8n an ABP LGT with rims and an exhaust. beeped and waved, you acknowledged, you on here?

So who was the OBP or RBP gt flying on the belt pkwy last night at around 11pm? Had tinted windows and a few people in the car. Could not get a good look as only noticed you were there as you flew past.

I made attempts to catch up while politely listening to my wife talk in the car without her noticing what I was trying to do. Lost you as you headed for the Battery Tunnel and I had to go further on the BQE.

That area between the Verazzano and the BQE is sweet but VERY often stalked by NYPD highway units hiding all over the place. They are sharp there so be wary of that tempting straightaway, though it did seem like you had driven there before.

:iam::hide:

:D

NP... I wasn't racing, Just getting home late after a Sunday wedding...with no boozing:mad: ...and my back was friggin killing me from the 3.5 hr (1st and neutral, first, neutral, first...)ride in from NJ (usually takes me about 40 minutes with spirited driving)... and yeah, my moms extended family is all from out that way.

sorry I didn't spot, i think it's fair to say I wanted to get ot my bed :cool:

ok, first of the day. gray spec b on 287 then on 684 gettin off exit 2. i was behind you and in front of you in my work van. looked like you were at the palisades meet. don't remember though! then, on rt8 travelling north bound, first a GRP LGT wagon tinted and shortly after a GRP LGT sedan. between 4-430pm in the derby area. then on 95n kinda in traffic was a BSM LGT sedan, i think you waved, i actually had my car then. i was sittin at the rest stop(exit 22) waitin for some guys i work with. and lastely, rt8n an ABP LGT with rims and an exhaust. beeped and waved, you acknowledged, you on here?

Maybe me near Derby? I was on the Merritt on my way to Trumbull

anashty, you spotted me. i think i saw you behind me with HIDs. it was kind of hard to see with the rain and bad drivers all over the place.

Tonight, around 6:30 or so, spotted an ABP, Prodrive PFF7s, lowered (im assuming), aftermarket exhaust and tints turning left (north) onto 303 from Orangeburg Road, CT plates.

Looked good!

spotted an ABP with a mesh grille & a "turbo" emblem on the grill around 4:15 pm goin eastbound on the TZ bridge.

spotted this one again yesterday around the same time. Who is it?