LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest subiecity

There seem to be more people who have LGTs in the tri-state area who are civilians (i.e., not on here
:lol:
) than people who are forum members.

Sooo many blank stares

:lol: unfortunately that is rediculously true...blank straes and fear thinkin ima rob thir car at gunpoint or sumthing......haha oh well

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yea that must have been me. I was on 27 around that time but didn't notice you. Blame it on the rain for impairing my visibility. I was running home to grab the Pilot so I could drive down 518 haha.

Spotted yesterday, a Regal Blue LGT driving on Hartland Commons around 1:30 AM??

What was he doing in that much water?! I can't believe how high the water got on some roads. I had to turn around in the Pilot.. I know it's not a crazy off-road machine but it's still pretty high up.

it happens. Sometimes you can't judge how deep these puddles are. You think it's only 2-3 inches deep & it ends up being 2-3 feet

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Sounds like Coxx's gender reassignment surgery was a success! :lol:

how do you know I wasn't already a woman?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

uh...ok, you were already a woman :p

you don't know for sure. You just assumed I'm a dude. Maybe I've been lettin you guys believe that all this time ;)

guys who take the merrit, watch out. There was an accident the other day right past stamford & a regular civilian lookin black (maybe real dark blue) range rover turned into a police car & went over to the scene of the crash. I mean regular lookin. Complete with those white oval "CC" or "OBX" stickers on the back. Just a heads up/

spotted tan/sand color spec B, blacked out headlights in mt kisco 4 sale at the jag dealership nice lookin car, mines better tho :)

:lol: Are you serious...I can't believe you posted this even after I told you they don't come in "TAN"!!!

I now know where to read when I need a laugh....YOUR POSTS.

Guest subiecity

Are you serious...I can't believe you posted this even after I told you they don't come in "TAN"!!!

I now know where to read when I need a laugh....YOUR POSTS.

haha stfu please i spooted val yesterday...cuz she was sitting right nxt to me throwing her goddam BK drink on my car, and LIPSY at BK mmmmmmm

dam:mad: that sucks to hear. i can't believe it had stickers on the back! are you sure it wasn't a volunteer fireman or something just trying to help out at the accident?

guys who take the merrit, watch out. There was an accident the other day right past stamford & a regular civilian lookin black (maybe real dark blue) range rover turned into a police car & went over to the scene of the crash. I mean regular lookin. Complete with those white oval "CC" or "OBX" stickers on the back. Just a heads up/

I'm pretty sure it was a cop but I guess it's possible it was a volunteer. He had flashing blue/red lights & sirens so I guessed he was a cop.

I'm pretty sure it was a cop but I guess it's possible it was a volunteer. He had flashing blue/red lights & sirens so I guessed he was a cop.

Coxx, I can't remember specifically, but it's either an emt, or a fire fighter. I do recall that it's a very high ranking one, like assistant chief, at a local paid squad and volunteer house as well. hence the red and blue lights, and the siren (only certain people can get siren permits or red light permits in ct) a year ago february there was a bad accident underneath the bridge heading southbound just before exit 36, 17 cars involved, road was closed for 3.5 hours... and thanks to some azzhat in a livery car who couldn't stop in time, I was involved... ( I had manuvered around the major part of the accident, including a bmw 325xi wagon that clipped me as she did a 360, but the moron on the livery car couldn't get stopped and slammed into me spinning me into the guard rail)

point of the story, the range rover was on scene that night, and after they took care of the injuries, and everyone was waiting for state troopers to figure out what happened, and wreckers to move the bad vehicles, we ended up b.s.ing for a while about the truck, his strobe lights, emt/fire jobs, and other stuff... (he was stuck there as well with about 3 fire trucks due to the way the road was blocked by the wreck)

Coxx, I can't remember specifically, but it's either an emt, or a fire fighter. I do recall that it's a very high ranking one, like assistant chief, at a local paid squad and volunteer house as well. hence the red and blue lights, and the siren (only certain people can get siren permits or red light permits in ct) a year ago february there was a bad accident underneath the bridge heading southbound just before exit 36, 17 cars involved, road was closed for 3.5 hours... and thanks to some azzhat in a livery car who couldn't stop in time, I was involved... ( I had manuvered around the major part of the accident, including a bmw 325xi wagon that clipped me as she did a 360, but the moron on the livery car couldn't get stopped and slammed into me spinning me into the guard rail)

point of the story, the range rover was on scene that night, and after they took care of the injuries, and everyone was waiting for state troopers to figure out what happened, and wreckers to move the bad vehicles, we ended up b.s.ing for a while about the truck, his strobe lights, emt/fire jobs, and other stuff... (he was stuck there as well with about 3 fire trucks due to the way the road was blocked by the wreck)

:cool: thanks dude :)

Was the car totalled..?

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T