LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Spotted JBLU24's ride parked, then spotted him!!! Yesterday. Long Island City waterfront. We chatted for a couple and confirmed we'd be at the meAt today.

Wow! His car is sweeeeeetttt!!!! All his mods are amazing!!! Makes me itch real bad for the performance mods. Alas, a 50 - 60 hour a week job and kids make my forward progress with mods very slow.

:)

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted about 30 of you fools today. Good meat! :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I'm down to meet up sometimes in smaller groups. That'd have to be up to who lives closer to who. Heights, you & I don't live far from each other but for guys like Mike it's a haul.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I'm down to meet up sometimes in smaller groups. That'd have to be up to who lives closer to who. Heights, you & I don't live far from each other but for guys like Mike it's a haul.

+1 where in NY are you? i made it to the meet in 20 minutes... going 55 the whole way

+1 where in NY are you? i made it to the meet in 20 minutes... going 55 the whole way

I live like literally 5 mins from that mall.

So which one of you guys was it... I was on the Bronx river parkway today going south towards Scarsdale and some guy in a black GT wagon with tints decided to pull up next to me at a light... He winked at me and gave me a heads up...

spotted someone on main st in haverstraw yesterday. The hottest latina gettin outta the GT. Anyone here?

So who was the OBP or RBP gt flying on the belt pkwy last night at around 11pm? Had tinted windows and a few people in the car. Could not get a good look as only noticed you were there as you flew past.

I made attempts to catch up while politely listening to my wife talk in the car without her noticing what I was trying to do. Lost you as you headed for the Battery Tunnel and I had to go further on the BQE.

That area between the Verazzano and the BQE is sweet but VERY often stalked by NYPD highway units hiding all over the place. They are sharp there so be wary of that tempting straightaway, though it did seem like you had driven there before.

Guest Gitster

Yayyyyyy!

EDIT: JK, enjoy the ride, I love the Merrit, watch out for rush hour, sunset, and soccer moms in Fairfield with X5's going 57 in the left lane.