LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today GCP East Bound. Silver LGT w/tint getting off at Jewel Ave (I think). Around 11:30am. Raining hard. I honked and pulled away.

:spin:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

i spotted a couple of blank stares this weekend....

white, wingless GT on East Glen (?) <-the other side of the hill between 17 & pascack, up the road from bacari grill

...and i can't tell the difference between the newport blue and the atlantic blue if they are not side by side?!?

Who's SpecB w/SPT exhaust did I run into this morning on Rt287 south?

edmundu... what time are you normally on 287 south? I take 287 south every morning to exit 37.. normally leave my house at around 7

Was the car totalled..?

surprisingly no, it was my Malibu company car, did a whole lot of structural damage, some minor cosmetic damage, but they repaired it and put it back on the road... there were many totaled cars that night though...

i spotted a couple of blank stares this weekend....

white, wingless GT on East Glen (?) <-the other side of the hill between 17 & pascack, up the road from bacari grill

...and i can't tell the difference between the newport blue and the atlantic blue if they are not side by side?!?

When on the weekend was the white one seen..I got a wing but i live right behind the bacari grill

When on the weekend was the white one seen..I got a wing but i live right behind the bacari grill

I can't remember when it was, but I was driving my car (rbp sedan), & the other driver just cocked his head like he was too cool to acknowlede me!?!?

oh well.... now I'll keep my eyes peeled for you, I go that way to work 4 out of 5 weekdays.

hey dtmenace. What happened to your boy? I never see him on my way to/from work anymore.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

your sig CRACKS ME UP!!! ....every damn time I see it! :lol:

hey dtmenace. What happened to your boy? I never see him on my way to/from work anymore.

I dunno... not my turn to watch him :p

j/k - he's around, but his wife is due in 2 weeks, so he may have changed what days & times he's up there.

I am up by your place all the time & I never see you...WTF??? - No love for the menace???

:lol:

I am up by your place all the time & I never see you...WTF??? - No love for the menace???

:lol:

oh sorry, I'll keep a better eye out for ya. :lol: Menacing my neighborhood. How come you never spot me?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA

Spotted. De-badged RBP LGT pulling into the Wal-Mart/Chili's entrance off Rt 23 North just past the Riverdale Circle Wed afternoon approx 3pm.

Jesse

Ok, not me but someone spotted my friend today in westchester. He drives an ABP 05 GT stock except for JDM grill & cleared headlights. He said someone in an OBP sedan with grill & cleared headlights got next to him & gave him the thumbs up. Anyone here?

Spotted an OBP GT sedan with HID & yellow fog getting off Turnpike Exit 14A-C three days in a row. The HID output looks great and thus wonder what kit and temperature output it is.

I go that way to work but I don't have HID's and I usaually only have my fogs on.

Denial is your best friend