LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Subway (mmmmm chicken teriyaki with lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, black olives, sweet peppers, and sweet onion sauce in honey oat...) off of 571 in the Ellsworth center at about 1/1:30 or so on Friday afternoon. Saw a silver spoilerless LGT pulling away with an older looking guy inside of it. Also saw a blue 2.5i right by acme before the gas stations on that little side road on my way home.

Guest subiecity
i sptted lipsy last night at about 930 ish parked in front of okinawa thanks for drivin by and staring dont F'in say hi, i think she was confised cuz i had my angel eyes on...and a black loweered GT on 287 headed northbound about 4 pm on thursday......i gave him the thumbs up and tried saying hi..........and he thoght u was tryna car jack him he floored it and peaced.....nxt time ill take my grills outta my teeth b4 i smile :D

Guest subiecity

^^ actually he probably didn't notice the lack of hood scoop and thought there was gonna be some fun!

no i was in my work van

Guest subiecity
one mexican about 250lbs unshaved and one black guy with corn rows but skinny exactly like snoop dogg, on his top right main chomper is a gold tooth, both of them siting in the front seat of my truck..i was driving and tryna flag the guy down...yea maybe ur right

you know...

everyone posts pics of their cars in the 'car color' thread, we should all post pics of one anothers cars here. it would make it a lot easier than trying to remember every damn suby you see on the road.

agree/disagree????

one mexican about 250lbs unshaved and one black guy with corn rows but skinny exactly like snoop dogg, on his top right main chomper is a gold tooth, both of them siting in the front seat of my truck..i was driving and tryna flag the guy down...yea maybe ur right

The black guy...was it Wayne? :lol: