LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gitster
Spotted BIG WHITE SARRACCO VAN merging from 84 West to Route 8 South in the Brass City this morning 5:30 Am Sharp. I flashed my tail lights as I continued west on 84, was it you???? Were you awake????

don't sweat it man. i just really wanna drive my car more! i'm tryin to get the office to get me out of the field and change over to sales. but then they cry that they can afford to lose my mechanical abilities in the field. yet they don't give me enough work to keep me busy for 8 hours!( the work they give me would keep any of our other mechanics busy for 12)

Guest Gitster
Silver GT de-badged, looked like hyper silver wheels, CT plates, on 84East in Danbury tonight around 7:15. Very Clean !!! Nice !!

spotted...

saturday afternoon at ultimate collision the red one behind the fence (sorry :( )

also sat afternoon same area, bsm sedan at the bowling alley (might have been dropped, and a picture of the virgin mary stuck in your back armrest :lol:

this morning, debadged & tinted specB on 17S in mahwah/ramsey

and bsm in downtown westwood this am with asian gent behind the wheel

....HOLLA!

well, finally spotted COXX!! the forum member coxx for all you wise asses! 5pm on 287w right before exit 2. in the passin lane no less.

and this one goes in 2 forums. GRP LGT sedan at 610pm rt8s just before the 84 ramps.

that was you? I was gonna post that.

Passin lane? It's called the left lane :lol: I was passin plenty of people though. I drive in that lane b/c it's empty. People get scared of those barrier walls with no shoulder. Sometimes you get the lane-straddlers though who hold up traffic :mad:

Heights, kiss my ass!

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

define "me". i was in my company truck, not my car. never in my car.........:spin:

so wait, were you goin my way or the other way??? Did you catch me blasting spanish music?? :lol:

ok then.....

Spotted an OBP sedan goin eastbound on 287, I was goin westbound. Right around 5pm today.

Also, spotted an ABP sedan on the southbound merrit around 8am by new caanan. I was goin north. Wonder who that was :p

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Oh...forgot to mention....I saw two LGT sedans at Morristown Memorial Hospital yesterday in the parking deck....I remember one was silver and I think teh other was blue??? can't really remember but I did pull in behind an older LGT wagon that was white...anybody here?