Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chippendales??? :lol:

SSSSHhhhhh, dude!!! That's my other job

nope, the triangle club! (that was a gay bar up here until it closed, not many gays up in waterbury.)

that was you that kept asking me for a "private dance"??

I told you I was only workin there for mod money

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Is the mod Sexual reassignment surgery? :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes honey. I'm working to save up the money to finally make you the bitch that you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

gotta have dem D's!!!!!!!!!

:lol: throw some Ds on that Heights

uh...those are your mods..

you can check out D's nutz

how bout I buy you a new nose instead?

swp sedan on 18N, honked atcha.

Around what time did you see it? If it was say.. 8:40p, had a stock spoiler, a rally pig at the top right of the rear window, and by Starbucks in the East Brunswick area, it might have been me.

I think I actually do remember a honk around the time I made the u-turn to get to Starbucks, but who knows, that could just me wanting to be spotted.

Saw a Navy Blue LGT sedan with tints and blacked out headlights on jericho TNPK today at 3:30PM. Licenseplate said something about Boxer Power. I honked twice, but not sure if you saw me. looked like the family was in the car.

spotted you, rob, wiping down your car while I was on the way to hidden lake. Honked twice but you didn't turn around. Woulda said hi but was in a hurry!

btw, she looked pretty clean.

tx, jay

me vs. pollen :mad:;)

is that you out there now?; there's a silver gt parked right next to me :confused: .

haha yep that was me. One of my friends, who lives on your street, and I were going somewhere. Took his car so i had to pick a good spot to park. At least I knew one side of my car wasn't going to get dinged up by a careless driver.

Saw a black LGT in a New Brunswick parking garage. Forget the name of the garage; the one across from the New Brunswick Train Station.

tonight around 6:30 pm I saw a RBP & a silver LGT sedan one behind the other on 9w going towards nyack