LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Coxx....

Saw you in the opposite direction as usual yesterday and a black GT in front of me. Also this morning, spotted a Silver GT-X on the 95 by Stamford going south. Pull along side and ahead then flashed the hazards.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coxx....

Saw you in the opposite direction as usual yesterday and a black GT in front of me. Also this morning, spotted a Silver GT-X on the 95 by Stamford going south. Pull along side and ahead then flashed the hazards.

yep, I saw you yest too. Did you see how many cars were piled up the other morning?? I got stuck for 2 separate 5+ car pile-ups

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

yep, I saw you yest too. Did you see how many cars were piled up the other morning?? I got stuck for 2 separate 5+ car pile-ups

Not really. I usually take the 95 in the morning. Alot of ice on the roads because of the rain overnight.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Guest JessterCPA
yeah I wanted to give him some sh!t. He ran around everyone on the right & jump in the on ramp lane to cut off like 25 cars from the right side.

Shoulda thrown a hot-dog wrapper on his window! Not that you know anything about how to do that or anything liek that..

:lol:

Jesse

Shoulda thrown a hot-dog wrapper on his window! Not that you know anything about how to do that or anything liek that..

:lol:

Jesse

:lol: :lol: I would've if I was still 19 years old & only if it was my pal STG so he could berate me on what a disgusting pig I am & how that's typical of us NYers :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest Gitster
Arite mf'ers im taking off from CT gonna run along the shore, probably the merrit to avoid traffic hehe, and then buzz down to Manhattan via cross county, saw mill, HHudson, WShway, blah blah. Spot me if you cannn.

Guest subiecity
I spotted a white Legacy today in Mt. Kisco on rt. 117, I've seen it around before. I think a girl drives it, not sure...

NA, Tints, white mesh grille...

yea its a girl, she used to have a pink lipstick kiss on her hood, def a girl

apparently this is the official spotted Mt. Kisko thread. Why doesn't anybody ever spot me in Queens?

Do you have HID's? I saw a car like your like a month ago on Queens Blvd and 48th st.

X

---

T: I'd spot you but u havent been out on a Tuesday in a minute!

Oh snap! I just got owned. It's true I haven't been out since I was trying to sell my lip to lateef. It's always really really cold out and I get out of class at 10:30 after a long long day. But hopefully I'll be sporting my new spec B interior at the next Tuesday meet :icon_mrgr

That probably was me on Queens Blvd. I have HIDs on my headlights and my fogs, although they never work (Damn you Banzai!).