LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest Gitster
Hahahahaha you guys think thats alot of miles?? My 2007 is at about 11,000 and Ive only had the car since December. Thats about 60k / year.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol: 18,600 miles on it. Had it since August 31st 2004.

wow. I almost have that much on my wagon & I've only had it since july. My sedan had like 50k miles on it before it met it's unfortunate demise

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Saw a two-tone blue OBXT heading North on the Jersy Turnpike while I was headed South, somewhere in the hinterlands of South Jersey. Then, got gas at the next-to-last southbound service stop right behind an OB (non-XT) that had a sticker on it from Somerset Subi in MA where my Ex got her Leggie wagon. Old guy driving never even looked at my car, even though I was ready to give him the wave.
neil

MY'07 OB LGT Sedan parked (guy and girl) last night around 8:00pm right outside my garage in Astoria as I was pulling out. Honked twice and pulled away.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Guest subiecity
black LGT hutch merging onto 684 north bound, im in the goddam blue work van and every time i see u i give u a big thumbs up, and u look at me like im retarded......ok well like u kno me and im retarted

i think i saw coxx this morning heading northbound on the merritt around new caanan.

:icon_bigg yep, that was me. I didnt see you though

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Saw a black LGT (I think it was a GT but I couldn't see the front) pulling out onto Kings Hwy in Congers around 6pm

&

last night around 7:45pm I saw a white LGT in Congers going to Dunkin Donuts

hey man i saw u waiting at the light by costco but didn't know it was you

clutch feels awesome!

still breaking it in- hopefully getting retuned in the coming weeks

Who is doing your tune? Jon or the guys at Metric?

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Guest Gitster
I just literally saw 5 Legacy Sedans when I went out for lunch. Not one wave. And I dont think a one of them would be on our forum. I even saw that GTX thats in my parking lot, he just gave me a very awkward look when we passed.

Spotted stock 06 ABP sedan on rt 295 northbound around Trenton. Exchanged waves...

Hey,, That was me....I finally got spotted...took long enough...your car looked great...what kind of exhaust?