LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That could have been me...I kind of got lost back there trying to find a place to get a GC for the wife for tomorrow

Haha...I thought it would be someone on here:lol: It was right by the Preakness Shopping Center, you were going up the hill, and I was sitting on the opposite side in traffic.

yeah I defiantely went through there...freaking traffic sucks through there and even when I got back on 23...so pissed because I spent an extra 45 minutes in the car and still couldn't find the place...you live around there?

Yeah, just behind the mall, there is a townhouse complex, I live there!

Wayne has a lot of traffic around the daytime and into the evening. Then it really thins out once about 9pm hits.

today 8am on 287E by exit 11, 05+ black LGT wagon with tints. looked like a gold pinstripe on it too. anyone here?

normally that would be me (except no pinstripe) but I didnt go out of the house today :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

ok lets see...

spotted subiecity tonight, only because he parked right beside me. oh and that was a handicapped spot btw.

Also for the past two nights i've spotted a legacy right by my house --not sure if its a GT or not, for some strange reason each time when it was coming towards me i tried looking for a hoodscoop but I just couldn't tell, maybe because it was dark out+my tints. weird. but it had HID's and it was either OBP or RBP.

Guest subiecity
uuh i dotn think so i own ****** kisco!!!times 10 bitch ive held the title for about 2 solid years now, lol i was just about to ask where u werk, its all good wastn like i was gonna randomly stop by your werk place and park handicapped nxt to u again haha

ok lets see...

spotted subiecity tonight, only because he parked right beside me. oh and that was a handicapped spot btw.

parking in the handicapped?? Cmon subiecity :rolleyes: that's low-rent bro

I'm gonna come by mt kisco & take it over :p

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Looks like some real gansta shit up there in NY State:icon_wink

hard core YO!!! Mt Kisco REPRESENT!!! :lol: :lol:

Thats how people know that you are really badass. You park in a handicap spot when you dont have HC plates just because you can :lol:

ahhhh, I see. It's kinda like taking up 2 spots right? That's how I spot all the cool people. It's especially badass when grandma has to walk an extra 30 ft on that new hip replacement b/c someone took her spot. Or when the guy in a wheelchair can't get out of his car b/c the non-handicapped spot is too tight. That's really awesome.

Real hardcore gangstas don't need turbos. :lol:

hard core YO!!! Mt Kisco REPRESENT!!! :lol: :lol:

ahhhh, I see. It's kinda like taking up 2 spots right? That's how I spot all the cool people. It's especially badass when grandma has to walk an extra 30 ft on that new hip replacement b/c someone took her spot. Or when the guy in a wheelchair can't get out of his car b/c the non-handicapped spot is too tight. That's really awesome.

Real hardcore gangstas don't need turbos. :lol:

You guys seriously crack me up, I love it. I don't think subiecity realized it was a hanicapped spot, he was just so overjoyed to be beside me.

Guest subiecity
god, yea like anyones handicapped grandma in a wheel chair is gonna be headed to a bar or to a bank at ****** 9pm, besides the fact it was coverd in snow like anyone could tell it was handicapped cuz if i knew i wouldnt of parked there to begin with so yea im such a hardcore gansta i hate old people and guys who think they are a better person then the rest of us cuz u have a ******* GT, anyways..............unstablementaly what part of NY and CT u coming thru? im certainly interested to see and hear your GT lemme kno if ur in the area

^^yeah you're right kid. Once the handicapped spot is covered in snow all bets are off. :lol:

god, yea like anyones handicapped grandma in a wheel chair is gonna be headed to a bar or to a bank at ****** 9pm, besides the fact it was coverd in snow like anyone could tell it was handicapped cuz if i knew i wouldnt of parked there to begin with so yea im such a hardcore gansta i hate old people and guys who think they are a better person then the rest of us cuz u have a ******* GT, anyways..............unstablementaly what part of NY and CT u coming thru? im certainly interested to see and hear your GT lemme kno if ur in the area

Well if you own Mt. Kisco then you should have known it was handicapped, I mean I did.

Well if you own Mt. Kisco then you should have known it was handicapped, I mean I did.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

pwnd