LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest subiecity

around 7:30am today on 287 east around white plains. Saw a black or blue LGT. I couldnt tell the color b/c the car was filthy. I cant say much about that b/c mine is filthy too (I was in the black wagon).

i see them 2 actually its a black LGT black mesh grill and dark tints on the rear and light in the front, they arent associated on this site, i wave to them like a billion times and they look at me like im trying to hit on them, i belive they are 2 kids, spanish ethnicity

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see them 2 actually its a black LGT black mesh grill and dark tints on the rear and light in the front, they arent associated on this site, i wave to them like a billion times and they look at me like im trying to hit on them, i belive they are 2 kids, spanish ethnicity

I'm sure there is more than one LGT that takes 287...

I'm sure there is more than one LGT that takes 287...

:lol: :lol:

I think you're right though Subiecity. It was dark tint in the back, none or real light in the front. Definitely looked like a spanish kid too.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity

:lol:
:lol:

I think you're right though Subiecity. It was dark tint in the back, none or real light in the front. Definitely looked like a spanish kid too.

i kno it was and theres always a white kid riding shotgun, i tried waving quite a few times, its the same guys and they like get scared and keep driving, i see em almost everyday on the hutch

Guest JessterCPA

Spotted:

ABP LGT w/ wing & tan interior stuck in the ridiculous traffic on Rt 23 North in Wayne NJ this morning.

I was getting on the entrance ramp at Alps Road, and imediately got right off & cut through the back roads.

Jesse

^^I've seen that gtx girl. She's not on here AFAIK
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

yeah, it was good times, I'm was very happy that I didn't have to street park my car ( it was worth walking the 15 blocks or whatever to my friends place)

thanks for the compliment... all my mods are primarily performance, so it's hard to tell when standing still other than suspension that it's modded (and amber corner deletes). I had an Audi A4 avant prior to this on coilovers and 18" RS4 rep rims that I lowered to tuck tire, almost tuck rim.. I want to lower the Leggy that much and put 18's under it, but it'll be useless over the streets, potholes and bumps around ny metro! so I run the stock 17's for winter and rota 17's in the summer.

Theres parking uptown too:lol:

Denial is your best friend

Guest subiecity
^^I've seen that gtx girl. She's not on here AFAIK

theres alos an old bald guy on 684 occasinally,who drives a GT-X:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats COXX

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did the bald guy flip you off and flash you? Then it was definitely coxx :lol:

:icon_mad: FU 2 weenies I got a full head of hair!! :icon_mad:

:lol: :lol: If I see either of you on the road I'm gonna throw pennies at you

Guest Gitster

Yeah and Im gonna spray my windshield fluid at you, Im so glad my thread was closed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: COXX :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah and Im gonna spray my windshield fluid at you, Im so glad my thread was closed.

:confused: that wasn't my fault

again, I hope you're kidding

Omg wheres your sarcasm detector? Did you see my last post?? Its obvious why it was closed.

no I didnt notice it.

My sarcasm detector works better when there's a ":lol: " or something popped in there. I can't hear your tone. That's why me & mike got all confused in that other thread.

Edited #1207

:lol: :lol: :lol: very good :p

for real though, you gotta throw em in there here & there or people are gonna thing youre serious by mistake like Mike & I did