LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

<--wasn't me. and i ain't got no 2.5i!

hey, this aint the not-spotted thread :lol: :lol:

jk, I do that sometimes too.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest subiecity
:icon_conf

It was my first time, she couldn't tell me anything because apparently I was giving off "broken-energy." So I peaced out. Waste of time...

u needed a psycic to tell u that they are a waste of time, imust be a psycic too cuz i totally saw that coming

HA HA laugh it up...

listen--she is a very reputable psychic among many people i know..

She doesn't do it for the money, if she did she would of sat there, lied to me, AND took my money; in which she didn't. I wasn't necessarily there for the insight, just for the experience, it was a more spontaneous thing.

Guest subiecity
Maybe I am too. I am sensing that you failed English class many times.

hold on, im reading my palm as we speak.......im getting somthing now.......it says wash me.,,, its also saying we'd make alot money if we joined forces and read peoples palms cuz we are just soo damn good

Well it was only a waste of time because I drove all the way down to the city to find out I had broken energy, I plan on going back in a few months to finish the experience. Afterall, the broken energy was my problem, not hers.

Guest subiecity
if she "reads" you...just for the fun of it tell her everything shes saying is wrong, just to agrivate her...haha im sorry im an asshole i kno

spotted: black lgt jersey plates diy or rbs grill totally blacked out. tints. no spoiler or lip spoiler. about 410pm on 287w.

sounds lik JOON

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity
....now im the king of kisco, thug gangsat who steels parking spaces from bruised handicapped old women, a psicic...and now an oficiall jedi.........who can spell for shit.......pff why not

Guest subiecity
oh yea...whats his name from that kids movie...sloth/slug somthing thing liek that...i wanna be that chinese kid who has all the wacked out gadgets