LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon

I know some people on the board have been having issues lately with him but I still believe he is a good tuner. I still want to upgrade my stock turbo and have Jon tune it but I'm not sure if I want to stick in a GT35 in there when driving around NYC. Where are you going to get a chance to really open that up? =)

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

I know some people on the board have been having issues lately with him but I still believe he is a good tuner. I still want to upgrade my stock turbo and have Jon tune it but I'm not sure if I want to stick in a GT35 in there when driving around NYC. Where are you going to get a chance to really open that up? =)

lol

i know- i barely get to open up my gt30r....but it sure is fun when boost comes on -and surprisingly comfortable lugging around in traffic....

I was thinking bout swapping in a 35r but i'm never doing over 100mph which is where the 35r would shine.....

Guest subiecity
Just spotted a Spec B on Rt. 202 in Yorktown by BJ's.

was it silver with tints? if so its badfish

Guest subiecity
I finally thought I was spotted, but mine is GRP. I passed there on the way to Grandma's

yay for grandmas pies!

Silver Wagon, slammed...with some steering wheel anti-theft protection device. Looked great. Parked in a hoboken garage on bloomfield, in between floors 4 and 5. CT tags.

that's TRAC

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

+1 for grandmas pies
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

thats where i bought my car!!!!! i feel soo special now

I purchased my car there too! BUT I did not get ripped off. :lol:

That dealership is shitty. I'll never purchase a car there again.

Grandma's FTW

Silver Wagon, slammed...with some steering wheel anti-theft protection device. Looked great. Parked in a hoboken garage on bloomfield, in between floors 4 and 5. CT tags.

Yup, that was me.

that's a Disklok, used one every since an A4 was stolen in Manhattan. damn near indestructible.

Had to bribe the parking guy to park in the garage, didn't want to street the car for the annual hoboken st pats drinking fest...

Regal blue LGT (spoilerless) on Quaker Bridge Rd today around 3:45? You got off on the rt 1 south ramp. I came up behind you from a light away and flashed once, point, then felt stupid and stopped ;p

Saw two today:

1. 06 Spec B, exhaust and "Spec B" de-badged. Saw on Secaucus Road over by the DMV inspection station. I was the BSM 2.5i in front of you, and then you pulled into the left lane to turn left onto County Ave. I didn't honk or wave cause you wouldn't look my way. Looked like you wanted to avoid looking at me at all costs :lol:
  2. 07 Spec B, Paterson Plank Road, near Hoboken. Passed you on the right lane to turn right, while you were lined up to make a left turn.

around 7:30am today on 287 east around white plains. Saw a black or blue LGT. I couldnt tell the color b/c the car was filthy. I cant say much about that b/c mine is filthy too (I was in the black wagon).

Yup, that was me.

that's a Disklok, used one every since an A4 was stolen in Manhattan. damn near indestructible.

Had to bribe the parking guy to park in the garage, didn't want to street the car for the annual hoboken st pats drinking fest...

You were parked in the spot that I had to use the night before. :lol: Had my pop's rig or you would have seen my GT on the way out. Unfortunately, I was out of town for the drinking fest, but there were plenty of bodies for me to walk over when I got back...

Great looking wagon...

You were parked in the spot that I had to use the night before. :lol: Had my pop's rig or you would have seen my GT on the way out. Unfortunately, I was out of town for the drinking fest, but there were plenty of bodies for me to walk over when I got back...

Great looking wagon...

yeah, it was good times, I'm was very happy that I didn't have to street park my car ( it was worth walking the 15 blocks or whatever to my friends place)

thanks for the compliment... all my mods are primarily performance, so it's hard to tell when standing still other than suspension that it's modded (and amber corner deletes). I had an Audi A4 avant prior to this on coilovers and 18" RS4 rep rims that I lowered to tuck tire, almost tuck rim.. I want to lower the Leggy that much and put 18's under it, but it'll be useless over the streets, potholes and bumps around ny metro! so I run the stock 17's for winter and rota 17's in the summer.