LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gitster

^^^^ How come you live in the Brass City, but you never post spottings on 84???? Im on there all the time, just spot me already dammnit!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

White LGT sedan, modded grill (white, w emblem possibly) gold rims, merrit pkwy southbound around 11 or noon today near exits 33, 34....

I was northbound silver lgt wagon

also

white LGT sedan, rims, tints parked at the Mack-Cali building in suffern

there's a mack cali building in suffern? hmmmm

right off of the thruway, the last exit before the 287/87 split when heading WB/NB.

the street address is suffern, I don't know if it is on the outskirts and is actually closer to another town....

Guest Gitster
I just drove all the way down the Taconic from 84 to the City last night and then drove from the City up the West Side Hway, to the Saw Mill to the Cross County to the Merritt into CT in Milford to 95 North to exit 62 and I didnt see ONE OF YOU F'Erss !!

ok, heres todays list. 730am rt8S a GRP LGT wagon with a pet barrier. most likely not on this site. then at 355pm on 287W by exit 8 a OBP LGT sedan blacked out including the grill with jersey plates. very nice! then a 410pm 684S a red OBXT with vermont plates. i'm only postin that because i never see OBXT's! and then at 430 also on 684S by exit 6 a BSM LGT wagon. i never see LGT wagons and now i see 2 in one day! i do likey but i'm a sedan guy, if i wanna haul something i throw it in the tahoe.