LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest subiecity
yea shes not associated with this site, jus sum girl with a pink "kiss" on her hood, i tried sayin hi to her a few times but, she kinda just stares at me like i have 3 heads so..........yeah

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted a few today. first of, godwhomismike's lgt at the UCC dent day. nice to meet ya man! saw a bsm lgt tinted on 684s at about 3pm near exit 8 and shortly after a tinted swp lgt wagon. both very nice! then around 320pm on 84w near exit 7 in danbury a blue or black lgt sedan. you need to wash your car! it was so dirty i couldn't tell what color it was in the daytime!

Guest Gitster
Arite mf'ers im taking off from CT gonna run along the shore, probably the merrit to avoid traffic hehe, and then buzz down to Manhattan via cross county, saw mill, HHudson, WShway, blah blah. Spot me if you cannn.

Just got home from doing that round trip. And thank you sir for the wishes.

Guest Gitster
Happy Birthday, btw... were you on US-6 near the entrance ramp to I-84 this afternoon around 2ish? There was a light blue Legacy, but a couple of cars ahead and I couldn't get closer.

Nahhh I was south took the Merritt home. Ill be up on 84 tomorrow going to and from work.