LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You drop a Meth kit in the Odyssey yet? :)

:lol:...Nah, it is NA, no FI, so not needed. Wifey wouldn't let me turbo or s/c it anyway:(. Although, driving this compared to my car, has me calculating any moves I normally make without a second thought. and the Ody is no slouch! Actually moves out for something this big...

Coxx,

I lost count as to the number of times I spotted you. Hey nice HIDs. I pulled mines out. I need to replace the bulbs.

:lol: :lol: I stopped posting sightings of you too :lol: I see you almost every day goin the opposite way of me. One day I'm gonna really freak you out & go the same way as you :p I think my HID's are too blue. I know someone who runs a stereo shop & he installed them for me. I've been after him to get me whiter bulbs but he keeps saying "yeah, I'll check it out for ya" :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Damn, recently I see so many more LGTs in Princeton area, almost every day.

E.g. yesterday a black sedan driven by an older gentleman (40+) in Kingston around 4:45 pm.

I'm here, still chugging along. I am on the same schedule/route, so I don't know why we haven't seen each other recently. Hey, have you seen the red GT sedan parked by the car wash? I see it there quite often.

no, haven't seen it... is it mod'd at all? I usually come down main st, and seldom take old hook to KKK anymore (too many idiots trying to go straight in the turn lane :icon_mad: ) but i'll keep my eyes peeled :icon_bigg

Damn, recently I see so many more LGTs in Princeton area, almost every day.

E.g. yesterday a black sedan driven by an older gentleman (40+) in Kingston around 4:45 pm.

I'm still waiting until I see you around. It feels like I should have seen it by now since I'm right across rt 1 from Princeton. Are you hiding from me?!

I'm still waiting until I see you around. It feels like I should have seen it by now since I'm right across rt 1 from Princeton. Are you hiding from me?!

Ha! I am not hiding, maybe you're driving too fast! :lol: I saw a white Legacy, not sure if GT, but judging by the velocity it was one. :lol: Thursday morning, before 10 am, on Rt.1 north bound, took turn onto Scudders Mill Rd. Was that you?

Tried to catch up, but traffic was too heavy.

^

^

^ i'll honk as i pass all 3 of those spots tomorrow :)

"E.g. yesterday a black sedan driven by an older gentleman (40+) in Kingston around 4:45 pm." -- I think I saw that dude in edison one day -- looked like he had a ponytail or something, oncle?

- oh and parked right next to a near-mirror image today in parsippany.

:lol: :lol: I stopped posting sightings of you too :lol: I see you almost every day goin the opposite way of me. One day I'm gonna really freak you out & go the same way as you :p I think my HID's are too blue. I know someone who runs a stereo shop & he installed them for me. I've been after him to get me whiter bulbs but he keeps saying "yeah, I'll check it out for ya" :lol:

I had my HIDS for a while until one bulb blew. I got to get new bulbs and hook them up again.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Guest Gitster
Black Wagon on 84 East NY w/ Jersey plates near 684 interchange last night around 6:30pm. I merged on in Fishkill and got behind you in the left lane for a mile or so before you exited.

Spotted Spec B silver/gray turning onto North Centre Avenue then into the King Kullen parking lot in Rockville Centre, Nassau County. Looked very cool and clean considering that Nassau County went crazy with the salt on Monday, I swear the Southern State looked like it was covered in baby powder :D I drove by you in my gray Benz.

That might have been me. I live in RVC, and I just had taken home my Spec B a few weeks earlier. I'm trying to remember if I had gone in there on the 1st of February.

That might have been me. I live in RVC, and I just had taken home my Spec B a few weeks earlier. I'm trying to remember if I had gone in there on the 1st of February.

I live there too! From what I can remember you were coming out of the LIRR parking lot and making a left (south). The car did look very new and clean :) I love those rims.

Guest Gitster
Dgm GT w/ NY plates on Rt. 52 in East Fishkill / Hopewell Junction today at 4:30pm. I was pulling behind you right at the IBM intersection and followed for a few miles. You looked right at me!!

Ha! I am not hiding, maybe you're driving too fast! :lol: I saw a white Legacy, not sure if GT, but judging by the velocity it was one. :lol: Thursday morning, before 10 am, on Rt.1 north bound, took turn onto Scudders Mill Rd. Was that you?

Tried to catch up, but traffic was too heavy.

Nah, I'm going from Quaker Bridge Rd and on to rt 1 south express into Trenton every morning at 8 am. I do zip along.. but it's just because it's the only time I can really drive at a brisk pace.

ABP Wagon with open grill and looked like some black rims or maybe a polished lip on 303, I was going south, they going north.

Looked like CT plates??

And a Bill Kolb GTX at the Palisades mall, tinted as well. I parked next to ya.

Anyone on here?

so anyone ever drive on the Taconic State Pkwy? I never spot anyone on there besides some N/A's but the drivers are some 40+ yr old women.

I'm on there from time to time. I'm always in westchester. I'm suprised more of you westchester folks dont spot me :icon_conf

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

ABP Wagon with open grill and looked like some black rims or maybe a polished lip on 303, I was going south, they going north.

Looked like CT plates??

And a Bill Kolb GTX at the Palisades mall, tinted as well. I parked next to ya.

Anyone on here?

hey anashty, i think you spotted me. what time was it? i have PFF7s in bright flitter. i work near BK.