LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

so anyone ever drive on the Taconic State Pkwy? I never spot anyone on there besides some N/A's but the drivers are some 40+ yr old women.

I do and will be on it today on my way to Ultimate Collision. I'm only on it when I go Ultimate from work though. Should be on it around 4:15.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On RT 78 West in the Express lane today around 3:45pm SWP with Tints.

hahaha that was me. the pa plate in nj is the giveaway its me. just came back from PA icy-phoenix's shop with spec b rims and tires!!! woo :) did i pass you? i bet i was quiet. sotck mufflers for the win!

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

I was also spotted by a silver lgt with spoiler right outside the valleyforge park in pa at about 12:45-1pm on my way to pic up the wheels. i'm sure whoever ti was is a member becuase you gave me the look like hey i see you respond dammit!!! by the time i noticed you it was too late. i was trying to figure out if i was lost yet. ahahahah sorry.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

I knew it....

Did you see that Celica up on the curb?

yeah i couldn't figure out what happened. tried to look but i was in the left lane. blowout? or just crashed on the curb?

then i was like hell yes no more traffic and took off. wanted to get home. just drove 260 miles.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

iona has classes in pearl river and piermont. stac is saint thomas aquinas college down the road from bill kolb.

STAC ... Iona? i thought that was on the other side of the river ... maybe dominican you mean?

Black LGT wagon on the west side highway right before the 56th street exit at around 7pm

I honked as I passed you, but not sure if you saw me (sliver LGT sedan)

HA HA I knew it was you. I saw you. I was like "who the f$#@ is honkin at me" & then I realized when I saw you go by.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

yeah but passin by on the north bound side doin 80 i could only see your car for about a half a second! and i think you've got the 2nd GRP i've seen on the road!

gotta say i love that color! i would've taken that over my OBP one had one been available.

Hmmm...combined speeds of 165!

^^^Oh Man! I was hoping it was you :lol:

Hollla back next time you idjit! :lol:

:wub:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

what's up with all you people runnin around orangeburg/clarkstown but I never see any of you or if I do nobody responds on here? You guys got wagon blindness or something :lol:

Guest JessterCPA
what's up with all you people runnin around orangeburg/clarkstown but I never see any of you or if I do nobody responds on here? You guys got wagon blindness or something :lol:

If I was still working around there, I'd be giving you teh finger on 303 every day!!

:wub:

Jesse

:lol: :lol: that would be awesome. I never see anyone cool. One time I saw this older guy in a white LGT & I was tryin to show him how I cleared out & blacked my headlights & he just looked at me like :confused: :confused: & walked away :lol: :lol: