LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest subiecity
mmm, black 2.5i in MT kisco/bedford hills pulled behind me wile pulling outta burger king,tinted windows, blacked out signal lights, it was 2 good looking girls, followed me, drove like idiots, passed me, i think they wanted me to follow them to the empty parking lot, i passed up the oppurtunity.....i wouldnt be caught dead parked next to a stock 2.5i...hahah jk jk, they were just trying to hard to get my attention, just a polite wave woulda done fine.....next time ladies :)

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm, black 2.5i in MT kisco/bedford hills pulled behind me wile pulling outta burger king,tinted windows, blacked out signal lights, it was 2 good looking girls, followed me, drove like idiots, passed me, i think they wanted me to follow them to the empty parking lot, i passed up the oppurtunity.....i wouldnt be caught dead parked next to a stock 2.5i...hahah jk jk, they were just trying to hard to get my attention, just a polite wave woulda done fine.....next time ladies :)

Don't flatter yourself subiecity. I honked at you numerous times and you ignored me. If anything, you should be ashamed that you lied about your "blacked out" tailights. Don't be so cocky about your 2.5i subieity...and stock? dont speak so quickly...

Don't flatter yourself subiecity. I honked at you numerous times and you ignored me. If anything, you should be ashamed that you lied about your "blacked out" tailights. Don't be so cocky about your 2.5i subieity...and stock? dont speak so quickly...

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...wow

Guest Gitster

2.5i War !!! Love it. Isnt this LGT.com ?? Haha, jk jk. Two very nice Subies, dont hate. P.s. Im the whitest of the whites.

Oh and Subiecity, when two good looking ladies, (boyfriend or not), are trying to get your attention, whats the deal with not giving it to them? Hah. Honestly.

NIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: that's gotta be the best sighting ever!!

Val-z :wub::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Val, I posted a sighting of you in this thread from last weekend, why no love? :lol:

Oh wow I did not see that...but anyway yeah that was probably me. I don't live too far from there so im always around the Yorktown area.

Guest Gitster
Saw a DGM lgt spec b i think parked in the Artforms parking lot last friday in Mt. Vernon in the Bronx.

A DGM Spec B ??? I hear those things are rare.

spotted sunday in dowtown ramsey, commuter lot across from the Fuzz HQ, parked...DGM sedan

Just_Phil...Haven't seen you in a while, everything OK, I hope.

I'm here, still chugging along. I am on the same schedule/route, so I don't know why we haven't seen each other recently. Hey, have you seen the red GT sedan parked by the car wash? I see it there quite often.

spotted a couple leggies this morning. .

Route 35 around 8:00am about a mile before the onramp for 684 south. Grey lgt in the right lane, a girl driving w/black hair, glasses and eating breakfast.

684 south also around 8am - black lgt in the right lane, we were inching along in traffic, guy w/black hair on a celli

Spotted Spec B silver/gray turning onto North Centre Avenue then into the King Kullen parking lot in Rockville Centre, Nassau County. Looked very cool and clean considering that Nassau County went crazy with the salt on Monday, I swear the Southern State looked like it was covered in baby powder :D I drove by you in my gray Benz.

Guest subiecity
spotted badfish 684 gettin off exit 6 i think friday or thrusday i dont remeber like 530 ish i was in my blue work truck i honked and waved and shit it was a special moment

2 yesterday, but didnt get to post til today.

Saw a Silver LGT parked in the detail shop on Old Georges Road, North Brunswick. May have been white; it was dark out.

Saw a white Legacy wagon on Rt. 130 also in North Brunswick. Not sure if it was a GT or not since I saw it from behind from afar.