LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted OBP 2.5 in front of a house on Douglas in Yorktown Heights. Looked to be with a party. Had tinted headlights, tails and some other crap.

Spotted Val, turning right past the Shell in Yorktown. Btw if you're here Val, please tell me why all those kids hang out at the shell station. :spin:

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Next saw someone blue LGT with rear tint and the zag300zx circular cutout tail overlays. Yesterday on the GSP around 6pm. you exited at 150.

That was me on my way home from work (UPS Edison Hub) I thought you had passed me, i don't even know how da hell you ended up behind me when i was at exit 150, i thought it was another LGT.. I was actually pretty suprised you drive that fast on the GSP.. I've had way to many speeding tickets there.. Watch out for the undercover minivan, no lie.. :spin:

On NJ turnpike today between exits 5 and 6 around 11 am... I was in my white wagon, you were in a silver sedan with a front bumper intake opening painted black and a dent in your rear bumper - we tried to "talk", I tried to ask what's your screen name...

Spotted Val, turning right past the Shell in Yorktown. Btw if you're here Val, please tell me why all those kids hang out at the shell station. :spin:

I spotted you last week a few times actually. Nice grille, looks good!

LOL You don't hang out at Shell??!?! I heard like all those kids run shit. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: you've been told on more than one occasion to stay out of nj! :mad:

:lol:

Don't recall. I moved out of that dump, and generally try to avoid it, but it's sometimes hard to.

:lol:

On NJ turnpike today between exits 5 and 6 around 11 am... I was in my white wagon, you were in a silver sedan with a front bumper intake opening painted black and a dent in your rear bumper - we tried to "talk", I tried to ask what's your screen name...

that was me , i was driving to work to philadelphia.. why did you have the blue tape on your front end? it was fun on the turnpike today ..and it was nice to meet you..

Edited by ICECOLD

I spotted you last week a few times actually. Nice grille, looks good!

LOL You don't hang out at Shell??!?! I heard like all those kids run shit. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol: No wai! I haven't seen you. I actually just put the Subaru emblem on after like 6 months :lol: I dunno if I like it or not.

But really. Like... they're all there all the time.Why do they hang there? What do they do? Like it's such a conspicuous spot, it's not like they can drink or anything. :spin:

that was me , i was driving to work to philadelphia.. why did you have the blue tape on your front end? it was fun on the turnpike today ..and it was nice to meet you..

It's my temporary not-co-clear bra :lol:

nemo, I'm not sure why they hang out there, and I think you're looking into it too much. :spin:

But if you want to dissect and analyze the situation from a psychological approach, I'd be happy to maybe gather some case studies, and really get down to the answers you're hoping to find. :lol:

That was me on my way home from work (UPS Edison Hub) I thought you had passed me, i don't even know how da hell you ended up behind me when i was at exit 150, i thought it was another LGT.. I was actually pretty suprised you drive that fast on the GSP.. I've had way to many speeding tickets there.. Watch out for the undercover minivan, no lie.. :spin:

Nice im actually spotting active members!

But the Union tolls slow me down. I know most of the hiding spots but i didnt know that the GSP has undercover minivans :eek:. Knock on wood!

nemo, I'm not sure why they hang out there, and I think you're looking into it too much. :spin:

But if you want to dissect and analyze the situation from a psychological approach, I'd be happy to maybe gather some case studies, and really get down to the answers you're hoping to find. :lol:

:lol::lol: You think I'm kidding. I am really curious as to why they hang out there. At first I thought it was like a gathering place and then they'd all head out to where they were going, but they don't. Like... that's what they do at night and on weekends. All night long. Hang out at the shell station. And they all act like their so cool with their cars... but they forget... they're hanging out at a gas station! :spin:

:lol: They definitely aren't working on their cars. I don't know any of them personally, but anyone who is over the age of 17 and is still hanging out in parking lots really needs to evaluate their life situation. They think they're so gangster too! I'd love to see them in places like East Flatbush, it would really make them question their gangster-ness.

Nice im actually spotting active members!

But the Union tolls slow me down. I know most of the hiding spots but i didnt know that the GSP has undercover minivans :eek:. Knock on wood!

undercover minivans? for seriously?

white legacy gt, 5at with grill. parked on my block. east 82nd st in newyork. I put a note on ur windshield "spotted". looked real clean.

Thanks, you made my day! :o)

my wife on the photo.

http://3otob.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=73792&g2_serialNumber=4

Edited by keka_u92

:lol: They definitely aren't working on their cars. I don't know any of them personally, but anyone who is over the age of 17 and is still hanging out in parking lots really needs to evaluate their life situation. They think they're so gangster too! I'd love to see them in places like East Flatbush, it would really make them question their gangster-ness.

try camden NJ..... =\

2005 Red LGT Limited Tints, HID, and a subaru stripe on the side. I was in a jeep cherokee blue on taconic north near valhalla tonight around 7ish. Edited by j255c
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

spotted a silver LGT with aftermarket exhaust. Your cans were polished up and spotless. Not sure which exhaust but looked like a twin wall tip on 84 west in CT between exits 10 and 9. I was in the silver Spec.B (Greddy exhaust, debadged, cleared out headlights) and pulled up next to you to wave, then proceded to dissapear (was late for work :lol:) Edited by CTATV