LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I saw one yesterday too about 6:30am on 202 in Branchburg - wonder if it was the same car? Maybe we have a new one in the area going back and forth to work.

and that wasn't me

Guest LGT-NY
05-07 OBP LGT with a black mesh grill on Rt. 6 in front of A&P in Mahopac/Somers today. We waved at each other... You on here?

last night at shannon rose in clifton a newly purchaces qsm spec b my spec b was parked next to a girl who was throwing up. (not one of my friends) althou her friend taken care of her was cute

wasn't me.. but how is that shannon rose place? i live like 5 min away from it..0

wasn't me.. but how is that shannon rose place? i live like 5 min away from it..0

Been to Shannon Rose a few times for lunch. Not too bad. :) Decent selection of beers, some good ones on tap.

They have a cool round table that is slightly elevated above the restaurant floor. We call it the "king Arthur" table. Nice staff and good atmosphere for a "laid back" meal and drink. Stay away from the pasta dishes. It is a Irish pub.restaurant. :lol:

what year did they offer blue spec.Bs ?

sorry must have been silver, it was dark and i was a few cars back. Jacks GT, how do you find time to drive all those cars and correct people when they are wrong on paint colors?