LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ You should skip the meet tomorrow and come with me to get some ink. You could get the first Wayne Subaru tramp stamp! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thought I should flame people equally this week, lol.

I might have been tripping (I was up past 2 last night) but I swear I passed a black 2010 LGT heading into Pearl River from Montvale on Pearl St (304) at about 10 am this morning. I was heading towards Montvale. Only even recognized it because of the hood scoop.

Edited by m sprank

^ You should skip the meet tomorrow and come with me to get some ink. You could get the first Wayne Subaru tramp stamp! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thought I should flame people equally this week, lol.

I might have been tripping (I was up past 2 last night) but I swear I passed a black 2010 LGT heading into Pearl River from Montvale on Pearl St (304) at about 10 am this morning. I was heading towards Montvale. Only even recognized it because of the hood scoop.

Could be..Did it have NJ plates.? Could be a dealer rep.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Could be..Did it have NJ plates.? Could be a dealer rep.

Don't think it had front plates and I didn't get a good view of the rear (we passed in a corner). But after thinking about it, it was deff. a 2010. Much taller than my car, and it looked wide coming towards me. Like I said the scoop in the hood is what got my attention and I am pretty good at spotting other Leggies. :)

is wayne subaru any good? i wanna take my car there to get warranty work done.

Its the only dealership you want to go to. I bought my car from Lynnes subaru in Bloomfield as Chris at Wayne could not get my car transferred over to sell it to me. The only reason I took my car to Lynnes was because I would have "lifetime tire replacement" for having all my maintenence work done there. A year worth of dealership experience later, I will only go to Wayne from now on. It was completely worth it to me giving up the tire replacement for quality service.

Hmmm....I was on 9 at around 5:30-6...maybe?

Yeah I should be there tonite. I have to take a look at my suspension first though, I'm getting some clanking. Hopefully something just came a little loose, or maybe a sway bar bushing is worn. But I should be there.

-John

John,

If you think its your sways check your endlinks first. They tend to make a clunking sound. The bushings are more of a squeak. Check your top shaft nut on your struts too, could have come loose and give some play between the top hat and nut.

Sorry I'm missing the Fudd meet tonight. But I will be at Rutts. Might be a little late as Lee Berb is tinting my car at noon on Saturday. I'll be coming straight from him to the meet.

-Mike

Ok cool thanks for the tips Mike!

Hopefully i wont have to replace anything, and I just have to tighten things up a bit.

How much tint you getting?

-John

John,

If you think its your sways check your endlinks first. They tend to make a clunking sound. The bushings are more of a squeak. Check your top shaft nut on your struts too, could have come loose and give some play between the top hat and nut.

Sorry I'm missing the Fudd meet tonight. But I will be at Rutts. Might be a little late as Lee Berb is tinting my car at noon on Saturday. I'll be coming straight from him to the meet.

-Mike

Ok cool thanks for the tips Mike!

Hopefully i wont have to replace anything, and I just have to tighten things up a bit.

How much tint you getting?

-John

Since Im going back to Cali I am tempted to murder it out. Limo all the way around. My last car was Limo in the rear and 35% up front. I'll prob. decide when I get there.

-Mike

Nice! Next you should powdercoat your rims black too. It would look sweet! Although I love our color with bright silver wheels.

-John

Since Im going back to Cali I am tempted to murder it out. Limo all the way around. My last car was Limo in the rear and 35% up front. I'll prob. decide when I get there.

-Mike

last night leaving princeton collection in plainsboro, a white LGT couldnt really see much since it was really dark out

If you were able to see the brake lights, did they look different than normal? I've got a lip spoiler on so the 3rd brake light is lower down than the normal position of the oem spoiler.

That could have been me. That's probably the only spotting of me I've ever seen on here. :redface: