LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver legacy parked in driveway in Yonkers- blacked tailights- debadged and exhaust right across from

Cool, I'll let my thugs know exactly where to find a nice looking LGT. It'll be in Newark or East Orange by this evening.

-mike

Edited by Paisan

Spotted the 2010 LGT at Kolb yesterday. Took pics and posted in the Legacy news and rumors. It wasn't on the road, just in the lot. Does that count as the first 2010 spotting? If so I now have my claim to fame, lol!

Spotted the 2010 LGT at Kolb yesterday. Took pics and posted in the Legacy news and rumors. It wasn't on the road, just in the lot. Does that count as the first 2010 spotting? If so I now have my claim to fame, lol!

actually i spotted one in my area about a month ago, but as i went threw the intersection i did a double take, kinda reminded me of a lexus, any way it was a black gt, or so i think. It had the hood scoop.

^ Hmmmm...:rolleyes:

Trying to take my glory? :lol:

Well I posted. And I posted pics. So, ne ner ne ner ne ner! :p I lay claim to my fame and will defend it to the death. :lol:

lol, well you can have your glory, I know what I saw :cool:.....:lol:

Guest heightsgtltd
Cool, I'll let my thugs know exactly where to find a nice looking LGT. It'll be in Newark or East Orange by this evening.

-mike

Good point, but why exactly did you then duplicate the post?

Spotted Spec B(Julio) going South & North on Route 9 in Old Bridge around 3 & 3:30.

I saw you pretty much in the same spot while I was heading in the opposite direction each time. Also saw your friend in his Blue STi.

-John

Mike aren't you glad you don't have to deal with kolb for much longer?

What? Bill Kolb RULES! :lol: I am thinking of naming my first born Bill Kolb (no matter if its a girl or a boy). :cool:

:soap_box:

But really. They don't bother me anymore because I don't go there. I was actually on my way to Ace hardware when I passed Kolb. Only reason I stopped was to take a few pics of the 2010. If you look in 1 of the shots I posted you can see the back of the best looking LGT on there lot. The one I parked while taking the pics. Just to be a dick I left mt stereo CRANKED so a bunch of their customers migrated over to my car and away from the ones for sale. Bill Kolb can suck my #%*@! :spin:

Yeah, you might need to. In his old age he might forget what a turbo car drives like. His reaction time could be slowed. You should definitely help him out and at least test pilot the car for him. That way you can give his feeble, aging, dementia laden mind some insight on how the car reacts. Better safe than sorry. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: