LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted a red LGT near Lowes in danbury today. anybody? im in danbury and on 84 between here and waterbury every day pretty much in my 06 spec.b with greddy exhaust on it

Spotted 3 or so LGTs at Raceway Park yesterday. Anybody?

Prolly Josh and crew at AutoX I'm guessing :rolleyes:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

I drive all over the place and no one has ever spotted me :(

Your not alone lol.. I drive up to Edgewater, NJ NYC and CT all the time and I never get spotted.

If I trade my old school legacy I'd bet ya I'd get spotted before I left the showroom :lol:

I really don't do any spotted threads anymore unless anyone in the other car nods or shows any sign of perhaps they are a member of one of these sites.

Somewhat like the tool driving on my way up to R.I. he kept following behind me when I was doing 85 when the other lane was clear.. then he would shoot past get in front of me then slows downs and then rides along side me only to get behind me again.

Thanks. I've tried to make it look decent, although it's basically stock on the outside and in terms of the power it's also stock. The goods are in the suspension and brakes :)

I had to take a doubletake on the FMIC, being car enthusiasts, we notice those FMICs but it was very stealthy. Paint it black or dark grey and it might even be more concealed!

-mike

Thanks. I've tried to make it look decent, although it's basically stock on the outside and in terms of the power it's also stock. The goods are in the suspension and brakes :)

I had to take a doubletake on the FMIC, being car enthusiasts, we notice those FMICs but it was very stealthy. Paint it black or dark grey and it might even be more concealed!

-mike

I know what you mean about noticing FMIC's...not sure if you saw the red Honda Civic Hatch behind me, the guy had a JDM front end and HUGE FMIC. I noticed that after spotting you.

Yeah I saw one in front of you and one behind you, thought you were all together!

-mike

PS: If you live in the area, you should stop by our shop, we are AZP Installs over in Kenilworth.

No relation with those FMIC guys..I was just driving my 17 month old son home from grandmas house! Funny thing is yesterday on the NJTPK a really nice 2008 M3 with CF parts and huge wheels and a sick E55 AMG were both trying to get me to "play" with them...sigh..no way, not on the highway, with my kid in the car and during rush hour. Their cars were really nice though..must be the hot weather bring everyone out.

Yeah..I will be definately hitting you guys up in a few months...I will need the 30K service and maybe some brake pads. I have 23K miles now..I would like to do it at 26K.

Nice. Yeah, anytime you want to come by just swing by to hang, catch a beer, whatever. Whenever you are ready we are always ready to do work too.

-mike

are you located by "applied film"? & what kind of installs do you do?