LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white legacy gt, 5at with grill. parked on my block. east xx st in newyork. I put a note on ur windshield "spotted". looked real clean.

You might not want to post where you saw the car parked. Theives have the internet these days and troll the boards for cars to steal :(

-mike

287 is not a toll road.

http://www.interstate-guide.com/i-287_njny.html

Interstate 287 is the main bypass of the New York City metropolitan area to the west, via New Jersey. It really provides a bypass of Interstate 95, as it begins and ends on Interstate 95 at its northern and southern termini. In New Jersey, Interstate 287 runs north/south, while in New York, Interstate 287 runs east/west. The portion where Interstate 287 runs with Interstate 87 is part of the New York Thruway, and it is a toll road.

:p

Spotted some ******* assholes on 287 brooming ******* dirt creating over 40 minutes of traffic because there was flooding there. THE WATER IS GONE YOU IDIOTS. GET THE **** OUT OF THE ROAD.

I know how you feel. Took me about an hour and 45 minutes get to work this morning and there were no flooding on 287. :(

Guest JessterCPA
From around Oakland to Riverdale on 287 is such a nice highway.

Remind me of Cali Freeway.

Cop central though. Be careful of the Cannonball Trail overpass. ;)

I'm sorry Scoop. I realize that my response may have been a bit harsh.

I forgot that you're an older gentlemen and with your old age, your vision may be going. With that, here is a visual aid for you.

That was most helpful MILFU, here is a visual aid for you

http://www.songsforamerica.net/photogallery/funny%20middle%20finger/Funny_Finger_bomb.bmp

Cop central though. Be careful of the Cannonball Trail overpass. ;)

Yea, I see them use Dodge Charger for catching up to you....

I was cruising the other day with my bike and saw a Repsol Replica CBR 600RR doing at least 150mph.

I was doing 80 like everyone else and this guy passed us by like we weren't even moving.

But Cop Central for sure!

^^you may have mistaken another finger for a thumb perhaps :)

very possible, im giving him the benefit of the doubt )) i dont see why he'd flip me off i was only going 5 over speed limit.

i gota flash today for passing someone in the right lane then putting my blinker on waiting a few seconds then slowly merge into the lane.

Actually he kept the high beams on. im like i didnt even cut you off. he left 2 car spaces open so i went took advantage of that.

maroon legacy 2.5 limited with enkei 18s in New Milford, CT. the shit of it is it turned out to be my friends moms.

you in new milford a lot? I work in Danbury live in Woodbury

Last night on the GSP south bound after exit 151. i think i saw daillcyruz. I was goin north bound exiting while you were stuck in traffic. if not Blue LGT Tinted and HIDs.

Yessss SIR That was me I was coming from paterson down to New brunswick..Tell me why there was so much traffick and crappppp wattt up lol :spin: