LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Yeah, you might need to. In his old age he might forget what a turbo car drives like. His reaction time could be slowed. You should definitely help him out and at least test pilot the car for him. That way you can give his feeble, aging, dementia laden mind some insight on how the car reacts. Better safe than sorry. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I should clarify. He will obviously be in this state by the time he gets all those parts installed. :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted Spec B(Julio) going South & North on Route 9 in Old Bridge around 3 & 3:30.

I saw you pretty much in the same spot while I was heading in the opposite direction each time. Also saw your friend in his Blue STi.

-John

Nice...we were taking a ride to Etown...then it started pouring. :(

I didn;t see you..:redface:

wow WTH where did all that come form haha. the forester is for my mom.

Sorry. ;) It was one of those off topic tangents that our tri-state threads seem to take every now and then. Might have something to do with the crappy weather. :confused: No harm intended.

By the way, you don't have to hide the fact that the Forester is for you. :rolleyes:We all know your Mom's got skills, yo. She could probably install all the parts on the Spec-B in the morning and be running laps at Englishtown by 2pm. At least she finally laid down the law and is going to drive that car like it was meant to be driven. Enjoy the Forester. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saw a white wagon coming down 87, tinted and almost seemed like azp/mikes wagon if not very very similar.

Saw it going southbound yesterday around 3-4pm.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Saw a white wagon coming down 87, tinted and almost seemed like azp/mikes wagon if not very very similar.

Saw it going southbound yesterday around 3-4pm.

That was us! We were up in Lake George for the weekend. :) I was probably sleeping in the passenger seat! :)

-mike

That was us! We were up in Lake George for the weekend. :) I was probably sleeping in the passenger seat! :)

-mike

Sweet finally spotted someone on this site, i however have yet to be spotted!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

spotted 2 LGT

1 at around 5:20 on rt 24 merging on to rt 78 Silver tinted, exhaust, lip kit, brembo brakes u took of like a crazy man on 78 in the wet, my tires suck in the rain so was going slow trailing u behind.

2nd one at 11:10pm on rt 3 west White tinted out otherwise stock LGT.

So i was at Wayne subaru last night dropping off my car to get some mods done. while i was there chris showed me the new '10 Legacy. Its and interesting car. The leather is softer and more supple. there are some nice features in the car. but the car is too much like a toyota and honda. definately more leg room which i dont get because the car is about the same lengh but its wider. The engine bay is also huge campared. There was alot of space in it albeit it was a PZEV. Nice car but not my cup of tea.