LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

yeah all better now. Probably the last time I'll go there. I'm going stage II in a few weeks so I doubt I would bring it there after that anyway ;)

I live in flemington and I dont take my car there :lol: you should try fred beans in doylestown pa

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mothers day-Spotted '07 DGM LGT. Parked somewhere off the 287 in Nanuet. Don't want to give exact location because it looks like you work there. I parked next to you. Heck I made a photo shoot out of the spotting. If not for the crappy Hyundai parked next to you I could have got a better shot. Im the DGM Leggy on the left. You have the cleared lamps (with angel eyes, nice). Looks like coil overs, rear lip, borla exhaust, eye lids, cobb parts (stickers and plate surround), etc. Nice ride. Very close in looks to mine. Might be a member. Anyone claiming?

car-1.jpg.5068aa1c993dd26d4f87579e773300a7.jpg

I live in flemington and I dont take my car there :lol: you should try fred beans in doylestown pa

hmm yeah I just searched the forums about them... they're a dealer? yet they're on there selling aftermarket stuff? or two different places?

Guest JessterCPA

Spotted: RBP LGT (pre-08) debadged all but the "GT" on Nellis drive in Wayne this weekend.

Also..DGM Spec B w/ a "Subaru" chrome license plate frame spotted on the on ramp to Rt 80 East at the Spaghetti Bowl in Wayne.

I was in Queens and Atlantic City today and yesterday. Don't know if anyone spotted me. BS 05 LGT dropped w/ black wheels. Had a yellow "6" on the rear quarter window (BMWCCA event #).

spotted paison yesterday.. and drove his sick car.. and it has no power options but great suspension. I wanna see you go stage 3 and lemme drive!

Thanks man. It's in the works! Stage 2 probably in the fall, and then stage 3 eventually :)

-mike