LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yup. I'm a trader and I'm ******

Proud, so how's it feel to know that a 22 year old d-bag makes more money and is more successful then most of you guys on here? Hahaha! Hey if you payed me to pick up dogshit I'd do it, to me money is green no matter how you make it, and pussy can always be found pink here on legacygt.com. Haha

Who cares how much money you make, especially when you act like a typical classless suburban ghetto-wannabe punk. You are an embarrassment to us folks here in the tri-state. I suggest you step back, and learn some proper grammatical usage and good etiquette. If you don't, I'll be more than happy to give you some time off, so you can learn it.

That's weird, I think he removed his location info from his profile. I think earlier it said he was from PA. :confused:

What a hopeless person. I really don't see what he gets from antagonizing members here. I can take a lot of joking, but anyone who thinks it's funny to make some sick comment about my kid, or any kid for that matter, should really be locked up in a cage. :mad:

Yeah, benjii met him at the first hairyman meat that I missed to see thegirlfriend @ the time. Never showed up to the one I went to...

time to get it back on topic.

sunday night, Feb8 around 11pm.

Fort Lee, Jones Road by Route 4 east bound.. 08 QSM LGT with megan exhaust following a silver GD WRX. i couldnt tell what year model the wrx was because i couldn't look past the legacy. I was following you guys in a white TL...

seems like every time i spot an LGT, im not driving mine....

time to get it back on topic.

sunday night, Feb8 around 11pm.

Fort Lee, Jones Road by Route 4 east bound.. 08 QSM LGT with megan exhaust following a silver GD WRX. i couldnt tell what year model the wrx was because i couldn't look past the legacy. I was following you guys in a white TL...

seems like every time i spot an LGT, im not driving mine....

Funnie cuz everytime i spot your car youre not in it.

Spotted an 07 Spec.B with SPT catback parked at chase parkway Subaru/Volvo in Watertown, CT. Looked like it was privately owned since it had plates and was parked in back by the service department

spotted a BSM 05LGT with (i believe perrin) exhaust and tints, NJ plates.

i was the asian kid that you nearly ran over today in manhattan. i was crossing on the 6th ave./38th street intersection and you ran the red. no left's on red in NY! i yelled "WOAH, ITS RED!! OH! NICE LEGACY!"

spotted a BSM 05LGT with (i believe perrin) exhaust and tints, NJ plates.

i was the asian kid that you nearly ran over today in manhattan. i was crossing on the 6th ave./38th street intersection and you ran the red. no left's on red in NY! i yelled "WOAH, ITS RED!! OH! NICE LEGACY!"

hahaha (not me)