Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've seen that car too, but i also cannot remember what color it was... :iam:

:lol:

HAHAHA yeah!!! its very strange that we cant remember the color. i just dont understand how there are so many legacies in this area and we never all spot eachother more often.

^ It's black (OBP). He works right down the street from Liberty. He has the mesh grille, lip spoiler, tints and exhaust right? I've seen him too. Nice car.

YES!! that's gotta be him. i always see his car whenever im near Liberty. definitely nice car. only thing is, i never met him at a meet or even seen him post his car here. but he definitely has to be on here..

Probably aaronlee

im in that area a lot, but he knows what my car looks like. plus he was at the meet last tuesday in clifton and we hung out for a bit.. he would've known it was my car as soon as he saw it.

its definitely a possibility it was my car and he only got a quick glimpse, but it really depends on if it was an 05-07 or an 08. i was definitely at the atrium though, a few times last week. i have relatives there

balloon festival bump: anybody going?

lol im going.. Its my daughters weekend to stay with me.. She called me this week begging to go, of course i said yes, and my nephew invited himself over.. Some disney chick is gonna be there performing woohooo Rated G weekend for me :cool:

back on topic, i saw an ABP LGT today on GSP north fly by me, then saw it pulled over by da troopers a few miles later.. Middlesex county on GSP = Trooper heaven

Edited by Guntrain

Guest JessterCPA
^^ Nothing ever happening there. If you are going NB approaching the Clifton exit, they are always sitting in the median there. The station is pretty clear.

Silver LGT sedan, debadged, tinted. Cedar Lane in Bogota/Teaneck at 5:50pm.

White 2.5i sedan debadged, tinted. Rte 80W by hackensack at 6:10pm.

I was in the Red C30.

Where you there last night? I saw a red C30 parked in the isle infront of Game stop. The isle where the Cop Dropped his Bike.

actually.. all throughout central and north jersey, gsp is pretty flooded with cops.

especially that freakin cop station before the clifton exits always get me paranoid as hell

That spot gets everyone paranoid. But if you notice they always have a patrol car facing the highway with no one ever in it. ive seen people fly by at 100 and no one came out. If there is a car in the middle thats when there trouble. Where you should also be worried is where the Essex toll on the North bound side use to be. They have a radar and a camera there. Take a look at the first Power/Light Pole right where the on-ramp meets the GSP.

Where you there last night? I saw a red C30 parked in the isle infront of Game stop. The isle where the Cop Dropped his Bike.

Yea, I was there.

That spot gets everyone paranoid. But if you notice they always have a patrol car facing the highway with no one ever in it. ive seen people fly by at 100 and no one came out. If there is a car in the middle thats when there trouble. Where you should also be worried is where the Essex toll on the North bound side use to be. They have a radar and a camera there. Take a look at the first Power/Light Pole right where the on-ramp meets the GSP.

It's relatively safe between the tolls (essex and union).

Guest heightsgtltd
Black GT sedan heading south on the Saw Mill tonight around 7:15 I was heading North in a BSM GT sedan

Guest JessterCPA
I'm heading down to Pt Pleasant this afternoon. I'll be on the lookout for all you guys. Probably taking the TSX, since it has the better gas mileage.