LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

nice. that should be fun. what about your wrenching business that you were doing down in kenilworth? is that still going to continue?

Yup AZP is still continueing. We'll be cranking up business come Sept. Especially now that I sold the race car and we have more room in the shop.

-mike

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted this morning @ around 7:00 AM a girl driving an ABP GT Sedan with Tints, Xenons, Yellow Fogs, Grill, Rear Lip Spoiler, and Rear Sway Bar (? i saw something red under the car) in Bloomingdale going onto a 287 South. Followed for about 10 miles then we honked goodbyes and got off at Parsippany Road (exit 39 or something).

voy- what engine did they put in the c30?

Like Aaron said, it's the same engine as in the Ford Focus ST. 2.5L 5-cyl Turbo. 227hp, 236ftlb. Stock it dynoed close to 190whp (corrected). Not bad at all. What is really cool is the way the powerband looks.

http://www.atpturbo.com/root/releases/images/release021908/ATP-C30-001.gif

Green is the stock C30. 187whp 217ftlb. Look at the potential!

voy, how come you never bring that out to the meets? my friend with the volvo t5 wagon would go nuts if he saw one. although, i test drove one, my friend (who's a diehard volvo fan) has yet to see one.

oh and i LOVE the rear end of the c30. the shooting brake design is gorgeous.

Arron, I'll do my best to bring it out next Wed, but it's really my wife's car and she's hogging it as much as she can (don't blame her lol).

hahahah yeah i would be the same. that is such an awesome car.. i could definitely see a lot of potential, especially aftermarket-wise with that car. since it also shares so many components with the uk focus st, it shouldn't be too hard either, just pricey.

the way it handles is nice too, very planted, point-and-go darty steering, torque comes in just right, and the way it looks, you dont have to change a thing on the body..

hahahah yeah i would be the same. that is such an awesome car.. i could definitely see a lot of potential, especially aftermarket-wise with that car. since it also shares so many components with the uk focus st, it shouldn't be too hard either, just pricey.

the way it handles is nice too, very planted, point-and-go darty steering, torque comes in just right, and the way it looks, you dont have to change a thing on the body..

you have pm

good stuff! any thoughts on building a new project race car?

We do have a 99 Brighton Impreza sitting at the shop that may at some point get a swap and be used as a TT or HPDE Car. Or built up and sold is an option as well.

-mike

i spotted about 3 LGTs, somerville circle. one guy in the silver sedan looked like the type who would be on here. oh, did i mention, i was the car on the sideof the road who just got smashed by some old guy who ran a stop sign? yeah

i spotted about 3 LGTs, somerville circle. one guy in the silver sedan looked like the type who would be on here. oh, did i mention, i was the car on the sideof the road who just got smashed by some old guy who ran a stop sign? yeah

WHAT!?!? What happenend? Don't tell me the new wheels are damaged... >:[

around 6pm-7pm yesterday (7/22) i spotted an LGT with exhaust and tint.. I somehow forgot what color it was though.

it was on Kinderkamek Rd. in River Edge, right by the Liberty Subaru Dealer. I think i've actually seen this car a few times.

I was parked at the Hot Bagels/Taste of Greece across from the Dunkin Donuts and Ace Hardware store on the intersection of Midland Ave and Kinderkamek.

Guest LGT-NY
^ It's black (OBP). He works right down the street from Liberty. He has the mesh grille, lip spoiler, tints and exhaust right? I've seen him too. Nice car.